• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by hockeygirl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

What are you going to do with your original copy of Dream Drop Distance?

I just recently got a PS4, have 2.8, and next on my list is the HD Remixes. I'm still going to keep all of my original copies of the games. I've got a pretty decent KH collection and they're memories to me :)
  2. H

Drop Gauge System: challenging mechanic or reallly bad gaming design?

I both like and dislike the drop system. Mostly, I think it can be improved. I like the forced switch between the two characters. You can't be too heavy with one and it helps you with the concurrent storylines of the two. The bonuses you can get to help the character you are switching to are...
  3. H

"World Order"

Could it have to do with the fact that the whole time their in Sora's heart and the heart contains memories so those suits are how Sora remembers visiting The Grid so when they go back, they have those suits on? I hope I made sense just then its like 2:30 in the morning 0_0
  4. H

Affinity MAX Question

Make sure you also use the Affinity Booster thing when you drop because that can really help with affinity grinds I use that all the time and it definitely makes things easier when trying for that trophy.
  5. H

Hypothetical: K Project in KH3

I watched this anime a week ago and I know neither Disney nor Square Enix own K Project so this would probably never happen, but I just thought about what if it were included in Kingdom Hearts 3? I feel like there could be something really cool coming out of that because the story of K has a lot...
Back