• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hedgehogs Boost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hedgehogs Boost

Selling Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collectors Edition Shadow Plush *new but out of box*

(I really don't know where to put this, so sorry if this is the wrong area)So I really have no use for the plush, and know that there are collectors out there. It is new and has all the tags and everything attached, but I had to open the box to get the game and stuff lol, so sorry it is out of...
  2. Hedgehogs Boost

Dream Drop Distance HD Confirmed in X[chi]?

I could see DDD HD being a PSN title if its gonna be standalone to be honest. Same goes for Chi. Also, don't see why Square would make DDD for the Wii. That things dead. There's no money in it anymore. All the 3rd party's have moved to more current/relevant consoles.
  3. Hedgehogs Boost

Question unversed challenges/ trophies

Well it doesn't work. Beat the game afterwards to see how much my enemy count went up, and it didn't budge at all. Well that sucks. A lot of people say that if you beat the game with all 3 characters, then you should be fine, but I did that without skipping battles and still only ended up with...
  4. Hedgehogs Boost

I have mega flare, fire burst,mine square and magnega anyway so it shouldn't be that long, so if it was for nothing it's only a 20 minute or so waste anyway haha.
  5. Hedgehogs Boost

Well I've already spent a ton of time on these 3 files and am really close, so really no point in restarting at this point haha. It'll make it all the more satisfying anyway lol.
  6. Hedgehogs Boost

So I'm trying to unlock the secret episode and I've looked all over for a clear answer on something. I'm trying to get the trophy that requires you destroy 9999 unversed since that's a requirement if you play on normal, and I'm trying to figure out if the unversed mission in Olympus Coliseum...
  7. Hedgehogs Boost

hello KH fans!

My name is Hedgehogs Boost. As you can clearly see, I am a Sonic fan.:p Although I love lots of other series. Kingdom hearts being a special one. I have had lots of experience in Forums,coming from the amazing Forum that is the SSMB. I cant wait to meet all you and have fun here!
Back