• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hearts_key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Sora's Clothes

i am a huge fan of your posts and i have to admit that this is one of the best. although this may seem weird but i have read all your threads and posts and they always leave me speechless. i think that you are truly gifted and an original Kairi if there ever was one! you truly understand kh and...
  2. H

Enigmatic man & The GEU

i must admit this is one of the very intelligent and well thought of theories i have ever read. i think that what you have written is very true and it answered many questions i had before. please keep posting theories because i think you really have something i'd like to call a brain;).
  3. H

A theory concerning the Enigmatic Man

Oh, well anyways thank you guys for all your replies. I just had a simple idea that i wanted other to hear about, and honestly i am not stiking to my theory it was just a simple thought but please if anyone else has any theory at all please tell me about them cuz i love to read threads and...
  4. H

Really??? Cus i saw almost all the trailers from the SE party and dont remember seeing Leon at all i think i might have seen cloud (not sure).....
  5. H

Farfetched KH2 theory, I want your opinion

WOW !!!!!! Man that was amazing it is the most convincing and well-thought of theory i have ever read about kingdom hearts and trust me i have read almost all theories out there. It is truly amazing and u must definitely be talented to have thought of something like this. I totally went into a...
  6. H

Hey guys, First of all sorry for any mistakes i might have done while writting this theory and if it was written before i deeply apologise. As i was looking today through everything i have and gathered about kingdom hearts 2 and COM, i realized that there is no reference at all...
Back