• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HayIsCheaper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Thought this was neat.

Came across this on Tumblr. I thought it was pretty neat. Not too sure where it belongs but Creative Media seems to categorize this nicely. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTwIs9_CZw8
  2. H

Help/Support ► tell me i'm not being unreasonable

Nah you aren't being unreasonable. The thing is, with breakups, it's hard to go on the next day and change how you've been acting towards that person. All of that time you spent together, the way you act towards each other, becomes a habit for them to act that way towards you. So it's hard to...
  3. H

Have you ever been in Love?

I have! Not with a person though... but rather, with my goold pal Tumblr... What about you?:tongue::wink:
  4. H

A new drawing of mine

Hi. I don't really draw much and I usually grid photographs I really like, but i wanted to share with some people a new drawing I worked on one night... I got this much done in one night and I recorded the process (I hope to make a speed video with it.) It's my fifth drawing, and I doubt I'll...
Back