• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HaXsaS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

How can Terra be Xehanort?

Well I like talkin bout the Dark Sldier Theory and wud appreciate it if sumone said somethin to support it, and why do u guys hav to bitch bout me so much? can't u'll jus give me a break, if thats no too much to ask?,I'm new to this so yea I guess I'm gonna cum up with shitty stuff fer a while.
  2. H

Ok f9 I'll accept, Terra gets Yellow Eyes and Long Grey Hair, then when he casts himself into the Darkness and splits into 2 Separate beings Ansem and Xemnas, but I will still stick to my other theories lol , if you'll don't mind. U know Tetsuya Nomura was smart enough to not reveal the Visage...
  3. H

Well what if they are not part of the same person? Cuz it wud be retarded if Terra who becomes Xemnas also has another halve called Ansem which does not make sense, with a slight possibility of em being 2 Separate Beings, well who am I to judge u seem to know the right facts so I'll leave it all...
  4. H

Yeah u got a point, cuz Master Xehanort and Xehanort's Heartless are 2 different people, even though they both wear the same White Outfit, and have the same Yellow Coloured Eyes. there are 2 possibilities, first one, Master Xehanort cud have taken over Terra's body which results in the creation...
  5. H

Anyone has any idea when BBS is comin out? and the Lingering Sentiment in FHM2+ is fought in tht room wit the portal u knw where he goes to tht Steamboat World, which is the Past , so basically the portal wit Terra is one from the Past
  6. H

ok thread or whatever the hell its called lol, seems as if I completely changed the subject frm Terra and Xehanort to this pettey argument sigh dont believe it =P
  7. H

yeh well this is my first time at this blog so, I made mistakes, oh and I'm srry if u werent very happy when i got pissed jus frget bout it
  8. H

I'm srry fer ll of tht, but I meant to say no shit u knw typos, musta accidentally missed the h =P my bad srry
  9. H

Realy Stupid huh?!, just Shut the fuck up if u hav nothin nice to say, I may cum up with stuff thts not ryt but tht dusnt giv u the right to say stufff bout me! =@
  10. H

No shit Terra FTW =P explain how I know all of this then?, well this whole Identity thing regardin Xehanort is confusin to me, forgive me if I come up with the wrong ideas
  11. H

Yeah ure Right, There is a Strong Chance that Master Xehanort could Possess Terra resulting in the Cration of Xehanort's Heartless a k a Ansem and Xehanort's Nobody Xemnas later on, with Ansem having Memories of Master Xehanort which is why he has the same Outfit, while Xemnas has Memories of...
  12. H

Ok how can Terra becomes Xemnas and also becomes Xehanorts Heartless?! cuz Xehanort's Heartless is completely diff frm him, (it wud be like givin birth to sum weird creature if u knw what I mean) it doesnt make sense, Terra probably just becomes Xemnas, when he casts his body to Darkness when...
  13. H

Yes, well u knw apart from Terra and the Dark Soldier, we are also missing out on one person, Master Xehanort, he alos has something to do with the series that could explain somehtin we all know but cannot put our fingers on it I have a feeling the unbirths were possibly the Heartless's Previous...
  14. H

So maybe BBS will explain how he Loses himself to the Darkness, and possibly becumin Xehanort's Heartless, afterall this game is gonna be the Prequel so it will explain each Character's Background in detail and what becomes of them in the Future, such as Ventus who is actually Roxas, and Aqua...
  15. H

Well since BBS takes place 7 Years Before KH1, the Dark Soldier probably Succeeds Master Xehanort and so gets his Outfit, and I'm just saying I doubt it whether its true, Malificent musta somehow found the Dark Soldiers Old Red and Black outfit and changed it to Purple and Black fer Riku to Wear...
Back