• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Havox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Xion is not Kairis nobody

i know that sorry forgot the n't at the end of that LOL oops yall caught that faster than i did
  2. H

namine wasnt a part of the oranization she is just a nobody xemnas is the anagram of his alias ansem
  3. H

as from the trailer she is introduce as the newest MEMBER and her name follows the other rule which is the X so why not the anagram
  4. H

her name does have significance if all the members have the anagram for names including roxas why wouldnt she the creators of the series would put all that time and effort to make every members name an anagram and just not do it for her and IF and I said IF it was her nobody from when her heart...
  5. H

I sorry for opening another thread but there are so many threads about this it was easier this way. According to the rules of the KH universe all organization 13 members names are anagram of their name prior to becoming a Nobody with a X added as well. Examples Xemnas is an anagram for Ansem...
Back