• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by haraheidi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Aqua being neglected?

Wow the debate about the shadow is STILL going on? And mostly everything has been said like once or twice. Obviously no one has any idea who it is. I like my theory on it just look. I say be done with the shadow debate!
  2. H

A thought on AQUA,VEN and TERRA....

I try not to hijack I just didnt want to offend! Sorry wont happen again. Im starting to think that there is no relation except the fact that they can wield keyblades.
  3. H

The answer to Aqua,Terra,Ven (I think)

Then could someone explain why it looks like Riku and Sora are on the beach? I really honestly dont have a clue.
  4. H

organazation

Name: Hexa Weapon: Fan (not the celing kind) Power: Persuasion (Like the Jedi kind) Nickname:The silent commander I JUST now though all of those up...I hope its good.
  5. H

Still nothing ever adds up, and all of Nomuras hintings dont help at all. Every theory has some kind of hole in it.
  6. H

Im not really sure. It just might be keyblade wielder destiny to have the related names and Terra Ven Aqua was the last generation. That would make the name Destiny Islands relevent.
  7. H

I think she meant because of all the innuendos Disney has. I never really asked, but she likes Dis. I grew up on that stuff.
  8. H

I dont either prolly vever will. My mom also watched the beginning of KH 1 one of the times I restarted and asked if it was gay cause she had seen that I had a bunch of Shonen-ai stuff. Once i told her it was disney she shrugged and said it prolly was gay. Poor Disney.
  9. H

I wont be. Alot of my friends are gay and lesbian. Just ask shadowheartless666 (I think I got it right)! Im not mean im just used to talking like that very openly is all! Edit: It is really darkshadow666 sorry girl!
  10. H

No clue. I thought about that before. My mom actally asked me once, I said it was a Nomura trait. Is he just really sensitive about the Terra thing or... well, I dont want to offend...
  11. H

Were you really offended? Cause I didnt mean to, SAWWY! I dont have nothing against anyone!
  12. H

Heh Teen Titians. Everyone should know by now that Nomura likes his semi-homo gender bending thing. Terra was the perfect name for a masculin guy! But I really think Terra is a cool name for him it fits how he looks.
  13. H

are you as angry as me?

Nobodys dont feel Dashilis. LOL I have my Axel figure (love axel!) if he didnt come with the chakrams I would have been VERY upset! They need to make a Riku figure, then I could take the bishi everywhere!
  14. H

I actually had the suspicion that they might be related but I had second thoughts so I never said anything.
  15. H

birth by sleep - returning character?

Ya there is already a thread up on this subject. If you can find the thread there is lots of interesting speculation! :)
Back