• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by hara takumi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Chocobo Fan Club!!

this is a club for chocobo lovers! not haters(insert full stop)yay for chocobos! come on in and join!, you know you love them! MEMBER LIST: Me (Hara Takumi) masterofoblivion Sora_Ish_Mine! The Mad Hatter KingdomKid07 dejah Aimee Dawning Twilight dEaTh_bY_pWnInG Shuriken
  2. H

help with Xaldin in Beasts castle

thanks i finished it! i was shaking arfter it cause i had one health left
  3. H

Demyx in Hollow Bation

dont drive when there are forms just use reaction command and put the ability 'explosion' on itll help and only use drives when ur about to die or no mana
  4. H

help with Xaldin in Beasts castle

hes too fast and im in proud mode could i have some tips/ stradgey?(dont know how to spell)
  5. H

any one know a place to download remixed songs?

the title says it all
  6. H

what lvl where u when u got control of sora?

well i was only lvl7 lol well im on proud mode im only lvl 25 rite now and in hallaween town (versing the huge robot thing) so what lvl where u?
  7. H

speed runs

have you guys seen those speed runs? i think they should actually do one without taking advantages of glitches i havent seen many of those in a while could you guys send some videos where there are no glitches?
  8. H

No official update?

eya there working on final fantasy 12 and theres a demo for it too!
  9. H

Axel 2

lol cheater...i personally have NOT beat axel 2 yet but i reccomend using high lvl cards blizzard cards, cure and also a oogie boogie card,vexen card and captain hook's card.
  10. H

How'd you beat Riku?

just pack lots of cures zero's and attk cards over 6
  11. H

Blindfold?

i heard that it is beacause of the light that made his eyes orange
  12. H

KH2 attacks and magic

yea man those spells sound so cool.....
  13. H

im new!

hi im new just wondering if ne could make me a siggy please? with sora wisdom form:p
Back