• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HammerSpace

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HammerSpace

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

Hey man, I don't really know you, but good luck. It won't be an easy road, but I'm sure you'll do great!
  2. HammerSpace

Given the circumstances, I would be very surprised if any rational judge would make you pay. If you argue that you have had nothing to do with the mother for such a long time, plus the fact that you refused to sign the paperwork, I'm sure the court won't make you pay.
  3. HammerSpace

Probably the end of the world....

Ok, listen to this: The 25th anniversary DVD of Les Miserables was recently released. It has an all-star cast including: Alfie Boe Norm Lewis Matt Lucas Jenny Galloway AND.... ....Nick Jonas... Thoughts?.....
  4. HammerSpace

I would agree. If it is yours, be the best father you can. If it isn't yours and you have no connections to the mother, get the hell outta there. Same thing happened to my cousin, but he chose to raise the baby instead.
  5. HammerSpace

Wow man... Good luck. You'll do fine!
  6. HammerSpace

It's been a while...

Hey guys... it's been a while. I used to be fairly active on here. My old username was ozymandius. I stopped coming on here years ago because I just got caught up in life. But now I'm back and ready to start contributing again to this great community. I've changed a lot these past 5 or so years...
Back