• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gummi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Final fantasy X site

can someone tell me where the final fantasy x site is or give me help plz
  2. G

kh2 number 29?kh1 number 19?

Those ratings are fake if they are including all the games in the world zelda orecana of time is still number 1 not 10 and there are many way better games than final fantasy x and kh2 wouldnt be #29 it would be at least top #20
  3. G

Luxord in kh2 or kh:com

i never knew lexeaus was the strongest if he was then he should of been that sucks
  4. G

how namine was born (non- **SPOILER**)

i didnt know this
  5. G

Coolest clothes

I reckon sora when he is in final form:D
  6. G

How much do u want kh2?

i wrote that but i thought it was 2 far and i didnt think anyone would want it that much
  7. G

How much do u want kh2?

sorry i didnt know everyone makes mistakes no ones perfect and i dont go lookin through 400 pages 2 find a thread and theres about 20 threads that have been done over and over
  8. G

How much do u want kh2?

How much do u want kh2 i want it so bad
  9. G

Taking their time?

your stupid goofy would kick ur arse ur dumbet person on earth goofy is mad
  10. G

is there any secret in CoM? like the dd video in KH?

how do u get diamond dust one winged angel ultima in them edit sorry i read the post above
  11. G

Custom deck

what can u get diamond dust and ultima on kh com
  12. G

Final Form

he didnt i saw the video at the end it goes in slow motion 2 show he chose master form cause there was only three choices
  13. G

* GOOD SPOILER * Sec Ending.. its new. For me

i read this b4 somewhere and noone believed him but u have the exact same explanation as him but im not sure about the names namine u could of learnt that in a class i no and boku wa gummi desu means my name is gummi so i dont know if i can trust u but i will and that would be a good ending...
  14. G

Should I....?

thats cool a countdown how do u guys make websites do us know c ( its programming
  15. G

Play as Mickey?

ur a bum ultima keyblade i got exicted when it said a secret trailer cause i got up 2 ansem and gave up after 2 trys it was 2 hard and ur a bit slow on finding out about playing as mickey
Back