• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GuardianOfLight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

that or until the next episode of coded comes out
  2. G

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

it looked like he was trying to release the darkness
  3. G

vanitas and dark riku?????

the darkness is fighting instead of the person. then later on in KH2 rikus fighting style is adapted from his previous one..thats my opinion
  4. G

ven and sora cutscene

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Full Ending (Part 1/3) here s the beginning of that scene^ this shows terra being found in radiant garden along with aquas armor and riku and sora talking along with a few other things and aqua in RoD
  5. G

ven and sora cutscene

http://www.youtube.com/v/zqPIZ0yz6zA this is for those of you who havent seen the part where ven asks sora if they can connect to be whole and sora says something like "if itll make you happy again" or something like that looks as tho sora has a mini destati english subs: Sora: You can hear...
  6. G

terras keyblade

thats been established multiple times. terras keyblade changes in look but maintains the same color scheme
  7. G

terras keyblade

lmao ohhh yeah thats why LS's keyblade is gigantic and cooler looking hahahah BTW: what happens to aquas keyblade..any before and after pics? please lol. and does vens key get an uprgade aswell or no? it only had to do with sora and riku interaction.
  8. G

aqua title

alright then 25 characters
  9. G

aqua title

duhhhh its a cutscene from the game...youre being oblivious to the actual question being asked...here you go...ill spell it out for you WHO THE HELL DOES SHE SAY IT TO AND WHEN IN THE GAME DOES SHE SAY IT?! god damn...
  10. G

terras keyblade

does it get an upgrade at anypoint in the game? the handle looks different and the end of the key too in the different scenes ive seen
  11. G

VOICE ACTOR FOR Vinatas

Re: Haley Joel Osment/Vinatas they could always use a voice mask on vanitas...like his voice could come out different until the mask comes off...right?
  12. G

aqua title

lmao...i mean in the actual game (streams, youtube, etc...)? has anyone even started playing aquas other half (meaning, her other scenes after beating TAV)
  13. G

aqua title

so no cut scenes have been seen of her saying "I'm master aqua" or something along those lines?
  14. G

aqua title

yes this is what im talking about. i know she passes the exam but who does she say it to in the trailer from jump festa 2010
  15. G

aqua title

at what point in the game does aqua call herself "master aqua"?
Back