Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GreyouTT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GreyouTT

Square Enix reveals NEO: The World Ends With You underperformed

Honestly it seems like a no win situation. Staying silent would have led to complaints from people who thought there would have been something, as well as people trying to make connections where there are none.
  2. GreyouTT

Square Enix reveals NEO: The World Ends With You underperformed

A shame there was no gaming related conference or live streams they could have shown trailers for this on. Especially ones that were a month before release. By the way, have you heard of Guardians of the Galaxy?
  3. GreyouTT

Quadratum = Unreality

It honestly feels like they went out of their way to not use Fantasy.
  4. GreyouTT

What would you change about KH:DDD story?

I'd combine it with 3 because they're two halves of one plot.
  5. GreyouTT

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

Is this that Kingdom Hearts with Cloud gaming that the people are talking about
  6. GreyouTT

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

"I've seen the future, they plunder my throne room!"
  7. GreyouTT

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

Indeed, I had a scene skip the first time I watched it. Very traumatic.
  8. GreyouTT

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

If it's the actual name of the next title I win a bet Therefore this isn't correct
  9. GreyouTT

What would you change about the KH:BBS storyline?

Have them actually talk to each other
  10. GreyouTT

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

I'm gonna need to do a replay so I can see that
  11. GreyouTT

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

The Pokemon Colosseum Duology. They already have an HD mode built into them, so they just need to give the graphics a refreshing and remove Skiploom.
  12. GreyouTT

Would you be in favor of Original/Square Enix worlds in replace of Disney worlds?

Why replace when I could just have characters show up in worlds that are relevant? Like Kid (Chrono Cross) in Quadratum, or Faris (FF5) in Port Royal.
  13. GreyouTT

Bosses you would redesign

Mysterious Figure: I would make him less random (e.g. he can only use these attack in phase 1, phase 2, etc.) and more of his attacks blockable. I would also take out any boss attack that requires me to do the X/O mini game in the command menu. Seriously I have more trouble with it in the HD...
  14. GreyouTT

Dark Road ► Xehanort’s waypoint, who is it?

Yelling at kids to get out of his cave and that they understand nothing.
  15. GreyouTT

KHUX ► Offline mode

Really would have liked a bit of a rework for the theater so it's easier to watch everything in a chronological order instead of bouncing between worlds.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6