• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GoodXion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GoodXion

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Likes - kingdom hearts Dislikes - threads like these -_- no offence to anyone
  2. GoodXion

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread so does anyone know is Neku's english voice actor will reprise his role? or have any idea when we should expect a english trailer for KH3D? thanks.
  3. GoodXion

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Epcar hints? now that a Pinocchio's world have been confirmed i guess that mean Phil Snyder will be doing the voice of Jiminy again won't he?.
  4. GoodXion

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Epcar hints? I've seen it before so does that mean they nearly done voicing all the cutscenes in the japanese version? will we start getting some english voices confirm? sorry I just hype for this game.
  5. GoodXion

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Epcar hints? sorry for the dumb question but shouldn't the japanese VA start recording by now? if so does that mean we should be expecting english VA to start recording soon.
  6. GoodXion

RE:Coded IGN Review

Re: Coded IGN Review I agree with axel95 people are to busy moaning about not having KH 3 they've decided taking it out on the other KH games, which is not fair since all of the games are amazing and have their own purpose to the story.
  7. GoodXion

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread so is there anyone else who we suspect to be in bbs?
Back