• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Golden_x_Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

OMG. TRUE. IM SO GLAD I HAPPENED TO COME BACK AND GLANCE AT THE FANFIC FORUM. YOU FINISHED IT! AND IT WAS WOOONDERFUL! I CRIED! I must say. Brava!
  2. G

Fanfiction ► ~In the Darkness Bind Them~

Yeah, I tend to wander away at times too I guess. =D Well, as soon as possible please! Take some time to get sleep if you need it though. <3
  3. G

Okay, get it up as soon as you can! It seemed like you had been gone forever... <3
  4. G

AHH! SUPER BUMPPPP! Where have you been, Anonymous? You haven't been on in forever! You need to update. Ohh, and that wasn't a question - that was a demand. ... Grr. <3
  5. G

Fanfiction ► Tips on skill building: Giving your story emotional weight

Mucho awesomeness, GoH! I can tell you put some time into this. It paid off. I'll definately be using this. Thanks! <3
  6. G

Fanfiction ► [.pieces -o f- heart => [Semi-AU/Post KH2 Fanfic]

Weowww! I really like this, Rena! I'm definately going to be checking in on this. Awesome so far, keep it up! Can't wait for the update! =D <3
  7. G

AHH! Wow, that sucks boo-tay. I remember when my computer crashed - that was one of the reasons I stopped my old fic. Well, I'm sure everything will work out okay in the end! Keep a smileee! :D <3
  8. G

NO WHAT? MAYBE I WAS TOO LAZY TO TYPE "ANONYMOUS." IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEALEOOO? I'm joking. But hey, isn't it better than the other name I gave you? What was it... Nonney? Something like that. >.< ANYWHOOO, I think you're being too pickey! Just post it and see what we think! You know I'll...
  9. G

Oh phooey. I bet it was just fine, but your trying to make up lame excuses to add to our suspence. Grr, Anon, grr. :death glare: <3
  10. G

To answer your question a little back, Tao, it wasn't long after "In the Spotlight" was made that I became a beta. And about K&S, I use to talk to her all the time, and we joined about the same time. ANYWHO, I think GoH wanted you to work on one of the departments. They talk about it on the...
  11. G

Thanks! I've been in a "Rent-y" mood lately, which is why I got the avi, along with the "Measure your life in love" quote at the bottom of my sig. =D Anyway, if you don't like the way the poem is written, how about rewrite it then repost it? I don't think PMing people is wierd - I mean, that's...
  12. G

Believe me or not

Hmm... I have a little trouble believing you. I know it may be possible, but without proof, it kinda changes things. I don't know - do it again and get proof. =D <3
  13. G

Fanfiction ► [=]In the Spotlight[=] a writing workshop

^^ Just PM me whenever your ready for my help, Tao, if you need it. P.S. Aww, thanks GoH! =D <3
  14. G

Why don't you like the poem? I like it. Plus, if it's going to connect to the story in any stong way, it would probably be good to keep it in there. You do what you want though. =D Why don't you PM a few people, asking them to come read and review? I'm sure GoH wouldn't mind, and Katattack...
  15. G

I'm sorry! I hope you feel better sooon! I'm looking forward to the new update, whenever you happen to put it up. =D <3
Back