• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by God42

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Menu Trailer

Ow, didn's see that you said that yourself. :)
  2. G

Menu Trailer

Uhm, this has already been a posted, sorry. :)
  3. G

So not just Heartless and Nobodies.

Uhm, NO! I would never, ever in my whole life accept KH on swedish... that would totally and utterly suck rotten cockroach ass. :/ I would also like to know japanese, have studied it a while, but is just forgetting stuff. XD
  4. G

Roxas, an order member?

The Superior and DiZ do not act as enemies in any case, and many believe that the superior is Ansem. So, if that is the case, they do not act like enemies, but they could still be.
  5. G

Roxas, an order member?

That was a joke. XD I doubt Roxas is in the order, but I think it is very likely he will join it under Kh2, like, taking some of the dead members place.
  6. G

Haha, fan vad många svenskar det var här då. :) Coolt. Yeah, now we continue on talking english, hehe.
  7. G

where to order..

Haha, I would like to have it to. But, the is it a total guide to everything in Kh2, like Ultimania of KH1 and CoM, or is that one just a like, guide to knowing the basics of it? Thinking about it as that did come out a while before the game is released?! :/
  8. G

Roxas, an order member?

Well, maybe they will be named Mixey, Rixu, and they both we be in the Order, just like Roxas. :D
  9. G

Aha, häftigt att du är från Norden, Key-Chain! :) Anyway, like dejah said, just TWO MORE DAYS! :D
  10. G

where to order..

Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Series-Ultimania-Alpha-Book-Japan-ps2-2_W0QQitemZ6023722947QQcategoryZ1345QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :D
  11. G

Riku feeling betrayed perhaps? my thoreory

Hmm, no, or... maybe. No, I think he will believe Sora is doing something to stop Riku from doing things his way. That Sora is a little brat that thinks that his way is the best. OR, that is what I would believe him to think in KH1, but, I'm sure he has grown up more in KH2. But still, he loves...
  12. G

Riku feeling betrayed perhaps? my thoreory

I like the theory of Riku betraying Sora, but, I don't see it as just pure betraying. I have always seen Riku as the boy growing up, trying to understand everything and the one trying to find a shortcut to saving those he love. I have always had the feeling that he is the one making most...
  13. G

Haha, strössel is like... candy stuff you can have on ice cream. XD I would like that on the cute little pigs when I toast them on my keyblade over a fire. (6) Haha. :D Come to think about it, have we seen any pictures of someone playing on Destiny islands? maybe they will do like Disney Castle...
  14. G

(Spoilers) Convo thing.

Axel is number 8, so he can't be the leader?! Or... has anybody ever stated that number 1 is the superior? 8-|
  15. G

Haha, yeah, it was The Wind Waker I was thinking about when saying killer pigs. :) They are soooo cute. ^^ It would be cool if you could swim in a biiig lake by the way. :)
Back