• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gilgamesh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Realized this has NOT been answered yet .... may contain spoilers

i think it's just to cover his eyes. if fake ansem really is inside riku and trying to take over you would see it in his eyes. I dunno. just another theroy for the fire.
  2. G

What is this person's deal?!

okay, the only way i can see her being good is that she's not really looking out for sora but her own intrests. Like what if she wanted revenge against ansem (fake ansem) for using her? It's one of those, "the enemy of my emeny is my friend" deals. She doesn't give a rat's butt about sora just...
  3. G

Why doesn't Riku have a Nobody?

but in genral that's the problem i keep on seeing in KH@ plot wise it introduces a heap of cool stuff but it also seems to majorly re-wright alot of the old story of KH1. Kinda like George Lucas and star wars! :-D
  4. G

yeah, I know what you mean! ahahaha, i'm totally confuesd too. Maybe Xalidin knows :-D
  5. G

no no , that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying that if riku didn't loose his heart then how did he end up there in that cutsene? that would mean that riku is in two places at once which would be a large plot problem. If Ansem has taken control of riku's body and riku's heart is still in there...
  6. G

Wait! now i rember! there actually is a whole cut sene decated to the fact that riku loses his heart! it's In Final mix! (you can download it from www.kh2.co.uk under the final mix section.) rember he wakes up at the place were the door to kingdom hearts is supposta be later in the game and...
  7. G

what!?!? Noumora even Said he lost his heart in several interviews! that's why Riku is on the otherside of the door at the end of KH1. oh and i'm sorry i left the D out of his name. i'm a horrable speller :-) Riku may not "have" to have a Nobody but since they went through all this trouble to...
  8. G

man, so many questions. Here's one that i think needs clearing up. Okay, so if you have a really strong heart and you loose it you create a nobody. even if you lost your heart in a strange way. So if Sora's nobody is Roxas, Kiari's is Nanami, what/who is Riku's nobody? he defenitly has a strong...
  9. G

What was Riku doing for the whole game?

Okay, i've been reading the forms for a while now and really enjoying all the info being given but what I want to know a few things. 1.) what the heck is riku doing for the whole game? he pops up in the last level but that's it. where was he and what was he doing? 2.) Please correct me if i'm...
Back