• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by giggleyroxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

My weird MF strategy.

I just used Reversal and the counter attack the whole time.
  2. G

Level Grinding

I use the Mickey D-Link in the Twister Trench, and I level up like crazy.
  3. G

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Revealed!

If I'm Pre-Ordering the bundle, will I still get these?
  4. G

Riku/vanitas connection theroy

Uh... Riku got the Darkness Suit after accepting the darkness given by Ansem SOD. Maleficent didn't give it to him...
  5. G

Help/Support ► Neck bump?

I have one and my friend told me it was just fat build up or somthing like that...
  6. G

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep On PSN?

He was saying the GAMES take up that much space on your memory card or internal memory. I recently observed an example: Dissidia.s1cofeeman Ha, sorry I haven't got to use a facepic for a long time.
  7. G

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

Didn't the article say there was a new world too? If not, where the heck did I read that?
  8. G

Psp help please?

Yeah, so... about 2 years ago I bought a White Darth Vader PSP, I had the habit of carrying it around in my pocket, and the screen ended up cracking (the LCD.) A few months after that, I bought the standard black PSP. Soon after that I learned of "modding" your psp. I still had my white psp, so...
  9. G

Ven in the Poapu Tree

Um... Embedded? He isn't part of the tree. He's wrapped in a blanket, (Like Jesus! :D), and he's laying on the tree.
  10. G

Whose Keyblade is Terra holding?

So... then why'd he make it?
  11. G

Whose Keyblade is Terra holding?

In the TGS Trailer, TAV are sitting in the Land of Departure, and Terra is talking about becoming a master, but whose keyblade is he holding? It looks like it was hastily made out of wood and a piece of rope. If there has already been discussion on this, I'm sorry, I haven't been here in a...
  12. G

Renting it from Blockbuster

The first time I played this game I rented it from blockbuster. I was like: "Ah, man they don't have the game I wanted... Wth, I'll play this, and see if it's fun." It was like fate that brought me and Kh together hahaha.
  13. G

Special Edition Cover Sleeve?

Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Nintendo DS: Video Games It says if you preorder it from Amazon, you get a Limited Edition Art Design "Cover Sleeve." What do they mean by "cover sleeve?"
  14. G

I need a question answered.

I know it's small but just bear with me... Why is Roxas in CO? I thought he wasn't allowed there...
  15. G

8-bit Converter?

Hey, I'm trying to find a program that can convert .mp3's* into 8-bit. Yet, I can't find one! Can somone provide me a link to download to a good one? *Or other sound file** **In which case I also need a link to a file convereter
Back