• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GibbsJ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GibbsJ

News ► NEO TWEWY screenshots detail supporting cast, team battles, pig noise and more!

Oh yeah. I forgot that mechanic. That's probably what it is then. Do you have ps4 or switch? Try the demo.
  2. GibbsJ

News ► NEO TWEWY screenshots detail supporting cast, team battles, pig noise and more!

Pin mutation? Jeez how many new things is this game bringing to the table? July 27th can't come fast enough sheesh.
  3. GibbsJ

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

My bad, I actually forgot that he was the creative producer. But even so, I hard disagree on nomura being heavily involved in the story. "Character design work is more than art for nomura" true. But that's usually when he the director for something. when he has the final say...
  4. GibbsJ

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

Honestly, nomura has proven himself to be a giant liar, but I don't think he's lying about this. One thing we have to take into account is that Nomura isn't the director of NTWEWY. hell, he wasn't even the director of og TWEWY. He just does character designs. He doesn't have the authority to say...
  5. GibbsJ

Honest opinion, Power scaling isn’t as bad as the fans say

just another problem with this fanbase, they hold on to misconceptions and surface level conclusions for so long that they become truth despite all the evidence to contradict them. I'd say you should blame it on the developers but these things are a much easier to figure out when unexplained lore.
Back