• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GenoBois

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Too many characters now?

similarly, this is why I believe a variant of the old reincarnated foreteller theory (i.e Kairi = Ava, Aqua = Invi, Terra = Aced, Riku = Ira, and Sora rounds off the party with Gula) is for similar character compression reasons. Though how the four/five of them appeared in the epilogue is a...
  2. G

MoM takes the hood off and underneath it is...

or maybe Gula's Data-Sora. gives him a use at least.
  3. G

MoM takes the hood off and underneath it is...

I still hold out for Ava-Kairi myself. I also briefly thought about aqua being Ava due to Phantom/Anti Aqua clone ability that she shares with Ava. We also didn't see the context of that epilogue scene, maybe it happening sometime in KH3.5 or whatever the spinoff will be called, especially since...
  4. G

How long do you think we might be in Shibuya?

A game at most, probably the spinoff, maybe KH4
  5. G

Kingdom Hearts Headcanons

Namine, being technically her clone/daughter, is also a fucking Yaoi Fangirl. Though she's a bit more control about this. Yaoi fangirls aside, considering that Sora tends to lean towards dancing and music, I wonder if the trio of Riku, Sora, and Kairi would be a good musical theatre troupe. Riku...
  6. G

Relationships

though i can imagine kairi having an arc depending if they'll go with the KH4 Kairi Protag idea running around, but whatevah.
  7. G

Relationships

though I do wonder what other writers could take director spot for the next saga, if possible anyways. Hiroyuki Ito worked on final fantasy 9 on those relationships good from what i heard. In fact, feel this should a thread of it's own.
  8. G

Kingdom Hearts Headcanons

So basically the kingdom hearts equivalent of Dream Zanarkand? okay to be fair I didn't play KH3 yet, i just got the musician angle from reading the kingdom hearts wikipedia one day. Though that headcanon does remind me of this image I found on pinterest. Kairi is a musician. Fits with sora...
Back