• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

And I completely understand that problem you have with it, but I ask you to consider this: what Unbirth theories DO have real evidence? :P EDIT: All I've been doing is DEFENDING his theory, not supplying one of my own.
  2. G

It can be and is a theory. And hey, it's better than people who create multipage essays of theories based solely on a few pictures with no descriptions. :P
  3. G

Of course! That's what's called a theory, Neo. Something based on speculation that doesn't have a discernible, direct counter. That's all we've been saying this whole time.
  4. G

You've just COMPLETELY supported my point with that statement. Go and reread my post with the three names again, please.
  5. G

By nowhere is it stated that they have no hearts, I meant nowhere in their name was it stated.
  6. G

"Unbirth" doesn't mean that they wish not to exist directly. That's where speculation comes in, which is the foundation of all theories. "Heartless" means directly that they have no hearts. On the contrary, they do. "Nobody" means directly that they are either no one, or that they have "no...
  7. G

Proof? Fine: Empirical proof against it. Now. Note, our proof is speculative. Therefore, you may use speculative proof against us (especially considering there's no REAL proof against it).
  8. G

I also beseech you to read what I said. A theory is a statement that hasn't been able to be proven false. This theory hasn't been proven false. A theory does not have to be proven true, just so long as it isn't proven false. That is scientific law. Either give empirical evidence to support your...
  9. G

Sir, once again you're not providing anything to this discussion. Please, if you want to take a stance, take one the smart way: hard facts against out stance.
  10. G

Then I beseech you, or anyone else for that matter, to give me empirical proof as to why this theory does not work. Before you try to flip that onto us, remember this: a theory is something that has not been disproved, not something that has been proven.
  11. G

By scientific definition, a theory is something that cannot be disproven. None of you have disproved it, you've merely tried to use your logic to say this: "Something that has a will to die cannot be overwhelmed by the urge to live." This is Kingdom Hearts, remember. This is a universe where...
  12. G

Thank you, HadesDragon. :)
  13. G

I'll say this, due to the fact that it's bugging me like an itch. I'm not Owaz, and if you can get some kind of (seemingly nonexistent) staff member to prove it via IP, then I'd be happy to try and prove it. EDIT: Hm, I said "prove it" twice in one sentence. Quite redundant...
  14. G

It's made of the darkness in one's heart encasing the heart itself and essentially imprisoning it. Hence why destroying a Heartless with a keyblade "releases" the heart rather than, say "makes the heart stop being a jackass". Stupid yet works in every way presented? Sure, makes sense to me...
  15. G

I, personally, think that all of you challenging this theory are challenging it merely for the SAKE of challenging it. The theory is very clear. They want to die They can only die via keyblade Their bodies, against their will, force them to instinctively defend themselves If you don't...
Back