• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Frozura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

What difference do command levels make?

I'm curious, since I still don't understand this part. I understand now how the command board works how IT'S levels work, but I don't understand how the commands themselves in the game work. What is the difference between let's say, fire level 1 and level 3, and then fira. What I'm sort of...
  2. F

Why Ansem SoD and Xemnas are in 3D

I remember reading something about Ansem SoD being the heartless yet having a body/being a whole self, basically being MX (but his appearance has changed due to whatever reason etc), and Xemnas having a heart and being HIS whole self but being a nobody at the same time o.O basically MX's heart...
  3. F

A sub series?

Do you guys think that Nomura might sort of make a main game that branches off of KH based on a character other than Sora? I mean like in the recent interview he said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, so what if he made a game that's in the whole KH universe but like a spin off sort of...
  4. F

KH game for the iPad?

Disney seems to love the iPad... Who knows, maybe this whole mysterious game might actually come out for that, it's one of the only viable handhelds I can think of that they might be able to pull off. Seeing as how Steve Jobs is part of Disney and is the biggest share holder I am pretty sure...
  5. F

[SPOILERS] BBS Secret Boss' Name

Also if there are any Vanitas sentiments, wouldn't that make Ven still incomplete? Because he fused back with Ven I think when they fought in Ven's head or whatever so unless there was some part of him still left it wouldn't really make sense, plus it would actually cause a plot hole because of...
  6. F

Heartless/Nobody life theory.

In contrast to the organization coming back in KH3 ect theories. To be honest, their human selves might be back but probably not the way we think, they may actually be back but their whole selves might be in darkness, like literally in the dark realm, to which I might think is the equivalent of...
  7. F

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

Axel has nothing to do with Sora seriously, or else a lot of other random people could have been connected to Sora like the FF characters who were obviously connected to Sora. Also how does Namine manage to know about everything? She is like the godfather or something with her white room like...
  8. F

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

Ok for some reason that really made me LOL in real life xD lol at the namine omnipresent thing, it's sort of disturbing and funny.
  9. F

Petes banishment and escape, plus some awesome ice cream SUBBED

Re: Petes banishment and Ice cream sub! Nomura is a lier! So Pete was banished because he messed up the ice cream or something? Um, wtf? This is getting trippy.
  10. F

Coded Episode 8 and BBS tie up theory.

My theory on how Coded will end. The reason Aqua didn't meet Sora and Riku in the RoD was because she actually got into the data version of the dark realm by whatever means, and ended up meeting AtW in this data world, which would explain why Mickey in Coded would want to go to the data world...
  11. F

Naruto and Star Wars...

Does anybody think that BBS is a weird crossed version of Naruto and Star Wars with just a KH characters? Seriously, Ven is like Naruto, Terra is like Sasuke, Aqua is like Sakura, I don't watch naruto anymore but it just seemed way too uncanny, especially MX wanting Terra's body like Orochimaru...
  12. F

A question about hearts and body.

Ok so.... A nobody is not born when the heart leaves the body in means other than submitting or being conquered (as opposed to controlling) darkness, right? So why is it that MX and Sora did not produce their own nobodies when releasing their hearts, where did MX body go to if it was not a...
  13. F

This game is not for children anymore

Don't forget Terra grabbing Aqua by the boob strap or w/e ala Darth Vader > Padme.
  14. F

TAV are Orphans

Why...why? Sora's mom only had 2 lines in the entire game, why is she so important to everybody?
  15. F

Quick theory on the silver-haired mystery man

If the bottle Sora received was not a year after KH2 when Aqua and Ansem met, then it could be enough time for Riku to grow his hair thus being a not-so-older older Riku?
Back