• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FlyingPhoenix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

1000 K Heartless... 3rd Time's the Charm

I'm not one to care about easiness really.
  2. F

man(spoiler)

You use too many exclaimation marks... and your spelling is attrocious...
  3. F

Roxas is Crazy!

Poor boy... he literally IS being used...
  4. F

whoa! roxas!

Extremely old. And also, learn to spell. Your grammar is excruciatingly bad.
  5. F

The titan Paradox cup

Sora's level 99 on my game, and I still don't have the level 80 paradox cup or the level 99 cup, and I frickin can't figure out why!
  6. F

How do you get Final form!

Xigbar seems to be the main attraction for gaining Final Form >.>
  7. F

Xemnas Tower Battle

Jesus! Sorry!! ><
  8. F

Xemnas Tower Battle

I'm fighting Xemnas right now at the tower, I'm managing to take good chunks out of him with the Oblivion Key. I heard he was tough, but I guess not tough enough :P
  9. F

Final form with Xigbar

I managed to beat him first try, In my opinion it wasn't hard. But maybe your character is lower leveled. Mine's 48
  10. F

What Level are you on?

I'm on level 48 or 49, I gotta check. The World That Never Was. I also got Final Form :D
  11. F

Final form with Xigbar

I know! It was so cool. Anyone else get Final Form yet? Edit: Apparently you level it up by killing nobodies, so right now I got a lot of stuff to work with.
  12. F

Final form with Xigbar

Lol, I started my battle with Xigbar, and as soon as I hit for Master Form, BOOM! I get Final Form. It was totally unexpected XD
  13. F

Gummi Ship Battles

Personally, of all the things they've improved in this game, I think the Gummi Ship is the best. It's become a loveable past time for me when I just want a break from the constant grind of levels and bosses. My favorite level currently is the one leading to Agrabah. The music through the level...
  14. F

Longer version of SANTCUARY *possible spoliers*

Actually only the vid is good. Some moron just made the song repeat, and he didn't take away the sound in the background. It's really lame. Vid's ok though.
  15. F

Kingdom Hearts 2 Opening

Very, very old. But I'll keep my mouth shut.
Back