• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fizban

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

if u could meet anyone in kh who would it be?

i wish i could meet sora and riku while there still friends so i could just hang out with them
  2. F

Is thier a secrate movie for kh:com?

nope, don't think so..... though i wish there was
  3. F

Best way(s) to reach level 100 for all characters. (Expert and Easy)

in my opinion, the best way to reach level 100 is to train in traverse town. I got up 40 level in one day by just going around in a pattern to all the rooms in 2 and 3 disrict to gain uber amounts of exp. believe me it works
  4. F

best(dummest) pick up lines

this is a great topic with my friends, almost as good as mama jokes post one of your own and feel free to rate one of the posted ones ill start: I forgot my library card, but can i still check you out! :P
  5. F

what happened to tidus, wakka,n' selphie?

well there in kh2 and didn't everyone say that the world would go back to normal along with the people? i guess.......
  6. F

Which Character from ....will you want to see as a boss in KH2

this may not be a boss but its a good idea you should be able to fight anyone, like pressing square in the ff games, fighting people like cid and leon (again) would be awesome
  7. F

KH2 Release Date?! (Announcement)

will the torment never end. forums about release dates should have their own forum section...... there SO annoying *twitch*
  8. F

Dusk symbol

cool, i noticed something like that but couldn't place were it looked familiar from, good job
  9. F

Dusk, The Neo's of Heartless?

... nice. now thats some information. i like your theory, but kingdom hearts has never said anything about the body having a "soul", i think the heart encompasses all of that. but i don't really know........ so until someone says differently, i beleive your theory
  10. F

dusk?

oh thanks, i just got a little confuse when i saw another forum argueing about the name of them..... i never noticed that marluxias "mech"-thing was a dusk........ COOL
  11. F

dusk?

i've been scouring the images on this site and have found that the so called "nobody" heartless things are actually called "dusk" anyone want to elaborate on this for me?:P
  12. F

fight zexion?

.... i hate little kids. they sound so sincere just to piss you off later. oh well, i got a gameshark and there is no code for that. CoM, you don't fight him.... but i sure wish i could
  13. F

How do you pronounce 'namine'?

though.... it may be na-meen-ah..........maybe thats just what some of my freinds argue, i think it is probably just with the "A" sound at the end......... confusion XD
  14. F

Just a hint clue about the KH crew!!!

heh, it was a good thought....... but you just need some more backup info for your next theory :D
  15. F

an ability from pooh

doing that tigger's pot thing is so freak'n annoying........ anyone got some wisdom(of hitting stupid nuts) to pass on to me
Back