• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Final Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Final Destiny

What Do You Want The KH3D Preorder Bonus To Be?

I would also like that KH3D case that they got in Japan, but I think I would enjoy a game themed keychain better as a substitution. Will we still get a gift if we have had it pre-ordered for a while? I have a pre-order on Amazon.ca (still haven't changed the release date yet) and am hoping to...
  2. Final Destiny

LEVEL score + Kingdom Hearts Cover

Here is the DA page for the "Kingdom Hearts" Cover: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=by%3Aneversummer#/d3g44h Odd, how they used fanart, I agree.
  3. Final Destiny

Gamestop Bonuses

I'm probably not gonna pre-order, but I'm just wondering if the limited edition cover sleeve is the clear one for the DSi that the japanese got. I'm also hoping that maybe they will put that on sale afterward for people who didn't preorder but still want that cover, like me!
  4. Final Destiny

Kingdom Hearts II Manga Chapter 37 Scanlations

WHEN? WHEN WILL WE GET THE REST OF THIS IN FREAKIN' ENGLISH?!??!?!!?!?!? I WANNA SEE MY MANGA DEMYX!!!!
  5. Final Destiny

What IS wrong with KH2 Aerith?

I REALLY hate Aerith's voice in KH2! HATE IT!!! She sounded so bland and no emotion at all. Ben Stein has more emotion in his voice! I prefer Mandy Moore's voice in the first game, at least she sounded human, while in KH2, I actually wanted Sephiroth to descend from the sky somewhere and stab...
  6. Final Destiny

Best Sora Form

I think I'm stuck between Master, Anti and Final form, even though I've probably only gotten Final only once in all the times I've played it.
  7. Final Destiny

(SPOILERS) Nintendo Power Was Right?

These are all really good points, 'cause I REALLY don't want to see Agrabah AGAIN!!! The level is really starting to irritate me. I would like to see a different variety added to the list of worlds for BBS along with some of the GOOD previous worlds. I'd love to see HND and more of the Disney...
  8. Final Destiny

Days... scenes?

Where is this stuff? Can you give a link or something?
  9. Final Destiny

Kingdom Hearts II Volumes 3 & 4 Manga

Maybe some miracle will happen and TokyoPop will be saved from bankruptcy and, I don't know, 4KIDS will go under instead!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
  10. Final Destiny

Kingdom Hearts II Volumes 3 & 4 Manga

I really hope that they release whatever volumes of the KH2 manga before they go under or else fans will have to resort to getting them from Japan and translating them for everyone! Are they supposed to come out on May 30th or is this another (probably false) rumor? It sucks that everything...
  11. Final Destiny

Repliku Fight 4 (I think)

It's the Repliku fight after he challenges you after you catch up to Namine and he's all glowy and stuff. :cry:I can't beat him, can anyone help me. I've got sleighs and a bunch of high number cards and some 0 cards in my deck, but it doesn't seem to help!:cry:
  12. Final Destiny

KHRECOM Music

The song is called "Hikari", it's almost the same song in a way to "Simple and Clean".
  13. Final Destiny

Meet The Three Girls Again?

Yes, I'm sure. I've got the Gullwing Keyblade, but when I checked the Jiminy Journal, it still has an orange Mickey Mouse head beside it. It's too weird!
  14. Final Destiny

Some of my Artwork

These are only some of the pieces that I've done and put on my DA page. I hope you like: * Cardcaptor Sakura by ~alchemygirl on deviantART * You Made Me Smile Again by ~alchemygirl on deviantART * Twilight Existence: Anti-Sor by ~alchemygirl on deviantART * :Jack Skellington: by ~alchemygirl on...
  15. Final Destiny

RE:COM on IMDB

Re: COM on IMDB Power to the KH geeks for we shall inherit the earth! :lol: I really agree with Mena Suvari doing Aerith in KH2, I believe she did a horrible job! she sounded so monotone and bored...like a female Ben Stine, only more boring and not funny! I think Mandy Moore did a better job...
Back