• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fighter1.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Console War (remake)

I am not sure wich console to get or just stick with PC so help me out and vote please.
  2. F

Console War

Not sure wich next gen console I should go with or just stick with pc so vote and help me out please.
  3. F

Kingdom Hearts FM secret ending theory

Holy Shit! Thats all I have to say after watching the secret ending video. But after I watched it a few times this is who I think everyone is, first of all the Chasers are Sora, Riku, and the middle guy is someone new. Like the original keyblade master or something. The reason I think its...
  4. F

Dark Sora

o ok I was just woundering. But I do admit it is fun.
  5. F

Dark Sora

In the game I am sure most of u realized that at different points u turn into like an evil sora. I was woundering if anyone found a way to tell when u were going to change into that form. I also was woundering y he changes into that in the first place, I first thought that it was his heartless...
  6. F

Kairi spoiler question

Re: Keyblade weilding Kiari If don't want to know if Kiari has a keyblade or not then y did u read this topic to begin with? Not my fault curiosity got the best of you.
  7. F

Kairi spoiler question

Re: Keyblade weilding Kiari Well Riku gives her one to use but I don't think she keeps it because she doesn't take it out for the rest of the game.
  8. F

Sora and Rikus Parents

I just thought of something funny, what do u think Sora and Rikus parents thought happened to them that they were gone for more then a year. I mean I know Soras parents would of forgoten about him for a year and then once the remember him, they most of been like "O yea we have a son? Where has...
  9. F

Was anyone else as disappointed with the 1K heartless battle as I was?

I thought it was alot of fun, but using the reaction comand did make it to easy. I wish they at least let u use drive forms in that battle. That would made it awsome. Also I didn't mind the heartless they used for it, they are my favorite heartless besided the neo-shadows.
  10. F

How long did it take ya'll to beat the game?

No idea, it just said there was something going on at Twilight town so I figured I would check it out befor heading there and it ended up sending me to the end of the game.
  11. F

How long did it take ya'll to beat the game?

I beat it in about 27hrs lvl45. I also accdently completely skipped The Lion King world lol
  12. F

4 way battle

i am not a "fanboy" of sora, I actualy like riku better then sora but I will admit that sora would kick all there ass because of hsi drvie forms.
  13. F

4 way battle

Sora all the way. Think about it Sora has kicked all of there asses except Roxas, and with final form they will just get schooled. Roxas is apart of sora so he is just a sora wannabe so ofcourse he could kick his ass
  14. F

Why can't I make a RPG character?

Everytime I try to make a RPG character it says I can't because I dont belong to that usergroup or something.
  15. F

Who do you think should be the true Keyblade master?

I pre-ordered it online
Back