• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Ferry13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

KHIIFM+ true or false

well it there might be a cheat for it but its possible without it in fm+ the door is just open in fm+
  2. F

strongest

wel i think it was said in the kh manga thing that it was in this order : 1:xemnas 2:xaldin 3:roxas 4:saix 5:marluxia or something in that order im pretty sure about the first 3
  3. F

Song:I m not going down

does anyone know where to find this song ? i tryed every way i know , still nothing :( it plays in beyblade eps 27 and 52 and another and german version YouTube - I'm not going down= i want the english one :( i think its by jonathan evans its so rare :( please help
  4. F

can t play games anymore :(

something is wrong with my computer... each time i try to start a game i get an error message of some kind and saying windows needs to shut it down , and with aoe 3 it says : the minimum req = 64 mb of video card ram (i have 128) and it says i don t meet them. and most games just shut down ...
  5. F

Ichi needs help (proxy)

well i got an email from him , and well see for yourself. Bad news, KHI is completely blocked from my workplace now. I need a proxy to use that isn’t blocked from here either. I know that Suteki Midori knows a lot of them. If you could, can you ask them for the biggest list they can muster...
  6. F

project offset''ps3''

wel just read ^^ Project Offset Preview for PlayStation 3 sounds pretty interesting
  7. F

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

yummy i want some 2^^ if i need help can i ask you for help ?? or mabye dogenzaka if he figured it out by then :)(completely i mean)
  8. F

Whatever happened to Yen Sid?

yeah i always wondered where he went when i came back >.>
  9. F

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

well ranginf rom 11(larxene) bars to 16(xaldin ) look at this guys videos >>YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  10. F

Billy Zane

Well i like billys voice more 2.its darker and deeper its just ansem (heartless xehanort) btw ^ i don t think they will do that , americans (and others)are known to be less open to those experiences(means lower sales), though it is possible they will.
  11. F

Limit Form Info

okat i was interested 2 , though i already expected it to be with limits, but still thx
  12. F

Anime Kiba + Discussion

Kiba's main character is Zed, a 15-year-old boy who lives in a place called "Calm". He is frustrated by his current situation in life and feels that somewhere out there is a place where he can live more fully. One day, at the invitation of a mysterious wind, Zed dives into a space-time crevasse...
  13. F

What did you think of

yeah he seemed stiff , after controlling sora with high jumping and al those skills it was annoying when jumping as riku and stuff >.<
  14. F

Is Traverse Town crap music?

i liked it >.< though it could be annoying if you would hear it 1209 times >.<but wheni heard it again in com it gave me a nice feeling :P
  15. F

keychain?

^^ yeah except if your heart is stronger or if you are already a keyblade master ""jack sparrow and leon could not use it"" riku got the kb from sora for a while(not really stealing) riku used the oblivion from roxas sora can take over roxas his keyblades (though the reason for that can be...