• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FaytHarkwind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

It's been a while since i've been here

Yet my previous vist wasn't long and I didn't post much.
  2. F

A theory?

nice to see opinions pretty good ideas
  3. F

Heartless in Birth By Sleep?

ven_013 has a point coz they could be created at the end of the game but only in a video clip which could also be a understanding of heartless. so basically birth of heartless and sleep could be funk loads of stuff
  4. F

"You've seen me before?" - Traverse Town

yeah i noticed that the clock never changes from that time like on films the clock is usually stuck on the same point unless it's relevent. but it's fun to notice stuff like that besides all games kinda do that to some exstent but it's like people say it saves time and money (meaning in the...
  5. F

THE WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah and all the worlds were kinda the same (well Disney was) you do it and the something to keep the story going happens they should make it like that james and the giant peach theory i heard once
  6. F

Just another random guest:eyes of Ansem

at the end of KH2FM secret ending Terra's eyes go yellow like Ansem's so i thought that the next game could be how Xehanort became Ansem's aprentice and what happens before so what if and i really mean WHAT IF in a doubtful way Terra is Ansem in the past since i heard that the first couple hours...
  7. F

Downloading KH2 FM+ secret ending for free

ares has it but it won't download for me :(
  8. F

I got the ultima Chain and can't beat sephroth And i'm lv 76 How do i die?

if you use the decisive pumpkin keyblade with the trinity limit u may do decent damage at the begining also have air dodging abilities thats how i did it
  9. F

thanks for the help well now i can finish what i need to do
  10. F

Can somebody tell me where i can get a free decent download of KH2 fm+ secret ending (you know the knight fight) i need it for vid making lol.
Back