• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Faris

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Help/Support ► Tips for depression

Excatly. CBT is used primarily when it is a cognitive problem, or the just because. Deep breathing/relaxation techniques can to a degree be considered effective though because of the high commodity of Anxiety and Depression. But yes you are right it is an anxiety relieving technique. But...
  2. F

Help/Support ► Tips for depression

Depression has 3 primary causes - Cognitive problems, Somantic Problems and Environmental Problems. But essentially its the relationship between then which is the big deal. Somantic issues - chemical imbalances ~ not enough serotonin in the amygdala etc ~ are very rare so unless you have no...
  3. F

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Whats the significance of sleep?
  4. F

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! So Braigs playing a game of 'got your nose' with a dissociative Terranort and he gets frustrated and plays a game of got your heart with Ienzo, Even and Braig?
  5. F

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

Man how good are they graphics? Actually want a 3DS now
  6. F

Tattoos, Body Art, Body Piercings, Body Modification Thread

So I thought there was a thread for this but apparently not. Anyway its quite a big general topic seeing pretty much everyone I know at least some sort of body modification i.e piercings or tattoos or what have you. Well personally, I really like tattoos and some piercings. In particular...
  7. F

Music ► Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Seeing I'm With You comes out this week and I have been listening to them tonnes lately thought a thread (or a replacement one) would be good. Anyone else like them. To me they're quite a strange band, sort of. They're strange in which I have always listened to them pretty much my whole life...
  8. F

TMV and ORLG Discussion

We used to have a thread for this back before the forums got done up a while back. And, if I recall correctly it was a pretty active thread in the music section. So I thought why not bring it back. Anyways its a thread about The Mars Volta and anything related e.g. Omar Rodriguez Lopez Group...
  9. F

TV On The Radio

R.I.P Gerard Smith Great New York Dance/Groove/Funk/Electronic music. Anyone else into them? Oh Also David Sitek is an incredible producer.
  10. F

Music ► Live Music

Not the band Live. Just general talk about bands live. Who you have seen, who you are seeing, who you want to see etc. Umm this year I have been to quite a few so the highlights have been ~ La Dispute, Local Natives, Gotye, Defeater, !!! (Chk CHk Chk) I must say though the best show I have...
  11. F

Super - "Shut Up Crime!"

YouTube - Super Trailer Super (2010) - IMDb A new (when I say new it isn't out in Australia yet so yeah sorry about that) action super hero indie by James Gunn. Really excited to see this. Rainn Wilson seems perfect for the role. Let me know if there is already a thread on this, I couldn't...
  12. F

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

The game play actually looks pretty cool.
  13. F

Travel - Stories, Recommendations, Experiences etc.

So there was a thread on this once but I can't find it anymore. I really enjoy traveling so it would be good to get some discussion going on various places people on this forum have gone, what they thought and other things enjoyed while traveling abroad. So far I have traveled through the USA...
  14. F

Help/Support ► Probably getting kicked out soon and I need some advice on where to go.

Centerlink appeal, get money to move out. Good life.
  15. F

New BBS FM screens

Ah touche, thought the keyblade of the top right on the second screen shot was Aquas. Shhould probably play BBS before I make such assumptions eh.
Back