• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FallenDreamer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Is there a good place in Twilight Town to level up?

Im just now getting the game, and after watching my brothers beat that world I didn't really notice anything that would get you past level 5. Anyone know a good way to level up?
  2. F

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

I think I'll be able to survive these next two days. At least were getting it finally. The suspense will pay off, for sure.
  3. F

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

I've waited 4 years, I think waiting the extra day for some of these great spoilers won't be too bad. But znywho, good luck with getting everything uploaded guys.
  4. F

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

Lucky guy. I live in California, and they still don't even have the Limited Edition Guide out, even though it's release date was supposed to be the 27th.
  5. F

did the wait lessen the excitement?

I really had given up on the fact it was going to be released soon after all the delays, but after the set date, I'm as excited as ever. Especially for the Limited Edition guide that I get tomorrow. I can't wait to look through it so I know what to expect.
  6. F

Once you have KH2...will you play KH?

After a few times of beating KH2, I'll go back and start from the very start. But that won't be for a while anyways.
  7. F

~Ultimate Disney Summon~

I'd summon Abu, he could steal the enemy's weapons or something cool like that.
Back