• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fallen Phoenix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Fanfiction ► The Last Nobody - A Tale of Hopeless Love and Being

Yeah, great story so far. Hope you keep it up!!! See ya:toungesmile:
  2. F

Who else hopes for a Maleficent boss fight in BBS and in KH3?

I don't like her... I hope we don't fight her in KH3. I'm sure we'll fight her in BBS. It would be really cool to fight her AND Terra at the same time, as they seem to be kind of allies... Ven/Aqua alone against Terra and Maleficent. Cool. Or maybe Ven/Aqua would be aided by someone else...
  3. F

Fanfiction ► Dawn and Dusk

I'm sorry for the double-posting, but as nobody gave me feedback, I'm posting the next chapter... C'mon people, the fic isn't that bad!! And is not that hard to post a comment about it!! If someone reads this, hope he/she enjoys it XD XD Chapter 2: Proof of Existence In the two weeks that...
  4. F

Fanfiction ► Missing IX

I see no button so... Thanks anyway :) See ya:toungesmile:
  5. F

Fanfiction ► Missing IX

Sorry for the double posting... Could someone please tell me how to delete posts?
  6. F

Fanfiction ► Missing IX

Yeah, separating your writing in paragraphs often makes it easier to read ;) Interesting. Hope you update soon!!! See ya
  7. F

THAT was fast!!! Really good!! I like how you describe the situation of Vix... It's cool XD Keep it up!! See ya:toungesmile:
  8. F

As you said, short, but promising ;) Hope you update soon!! See ya:toungesmile:
  9. F

Fanfiction ► 13 Strikes, I'm Outta Here

Mansex XD XD XD Really good!!! Looking forwards to the next chapter... Naminé is an evil, wicked, little devil ¬¬ See ya:toungesmile:
  10. F

Fanfiction ► Dawn and Dusk

Hey!!! I'm starting a new fic, it's an Alternate Universe of Kingdom Hearts II which is mainly centered on Roxas and Riku.The King, as always, is quite important too. What's different from KHII? You will see later on!!! The first part will be told from Roxas' POV, and later on Riku's and...
  11. F

FF characters that should be in BBS

That would be cool... a teenager Cloud, I can imagine it already... It would be better to deage some FF characters instead of putting in some others... And it's what they will do, I'm sure, because if they put some new FF characters, then they would have to create their own personal stories...
  12. F

Speculation/Theories from A Newb (Long but worth it)

Nah, I'm against all that family crap. It's ilogical!!! Anyway, suppose it's TRUE: Why Nomura would have stressed that the main point of BBS is Ven's identity, then? Ven's GREAT AND MYSTERIOUS identity is...Sora's father/brother? Thanks, but no thanks. KB, sorry man, but it isn't a good, or...
  13. F

Something I never understood...

I agree with SufferingAngel. When Sora left Twilight Town and Roxas' friends behind, Roxas kind of cried through Sora. When Sora was counting the current members of "Death to Org. XIII" club, Roxas mentioned himself through Sora. The game itself explained it when, as SufferingAngel said, Riku...
  14. F

How dark exactly?

I agree. I don't think there will be blood, but if there is a death scene, a few drops wouldn't hurt... But, once again, we are talking about a game that young children will play, so... However, I don't think the plot will get a lot darker... It's like the difference of "darkness" that there...
  15. F

Hey, everyone!

Hi!! I'm new (I sure you people didn't notice, so I'm saying it haha :laugh:) and I hope I make some good friends around here and have a good time =) Well, I don't want to be blunt, but I guess that's it! There isn't a lot to say about this... Lol See you guys around then :toungesmile:
Back