• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eck0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Starting not to care.

I play Tennis to ease the pain of waiting. Like someone said before, it was announced too early.
  2. E

Stop The Presses!!!!!

The link is here...somebody said somethin' about no link...http://www.kh2.co.uk/
  3. E

End boss

If diz is Ansem's shell, than how about this: Ansem cast off his body for darkness and whatnot, so Diz must be the good half, cause Riku himself said that Diz's darkness was not as great as Ansem's. As for the final boss, I'm leaning toward it being Axel. Well, they said that it wasn't gonna be...
  4. E

Does the gummi ships?

Yeah it looks like some fast paced space battling going on, but somebody said somethin about it being a ride or something about trains...I don't know, I can build some of the best gummi ships, but when it comes down to it, I don't know a ^$&*% thing about it for KH2....
  5. E

Which Character from ....will you want to see as a boss in KH2

Kuja or the main baddie from FF6 (can't remember the name, but it started with a K....)
  6. E

Fusion with donald Confirmed!!!!

Blue...He looks menacing in that picture (awsome)
  7. E

Who would win in a fight?

Mr. Incredible, hands down (I'm joking) Actually, Axel would.
Back