• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eastwood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Riku!!!!

Winning what? *laughs* All we're are doing is stating which appearance we think is better...the KH1 version or... the KH2 version. I think he looks more serious in KH2, and in KH1 his hair was a little weird where it didnt even hit the sides of his head, it just stuck out on the sides. Also in...
  2. E

Riku!!!!

^^^ I don't know but I think he looked ALOT better in KH2...
  3. E

Riku!!!!

Yeah I agree. All characters that had appeared in KH1 and re-appeared in KH2 looked better if you ask me. Especially Sora, Riku and Kairi.
  4. E

Riku!!!!

I think Riku looks pretty sick (in a good way)...
  5. E

Poll:Who would win, valor or wisdom form?

Yeah actually I think they'd tie eachother.
  6. E

Personalities of Organization 13

^^^ I was joking.........
  7. E

Confused!!!

Well I've been trying to figure it out and I've had no luck so I decided to bring it to the forums. When Sora stabs himself with Rikus keyblade why did he do it in the first place? Also how does this keyblade open up his heart? Oh and why did he have to? I know he had all of the 7 princesses in...
  8. E

Personalities of Organization 13

Well Axels hobby is asking "Got it Memorized?".
  9. E

Connection: Namine's Words to Roxas "We'll Meet Again"

^Yup thats basically what I said too.
  10. E

Sora's Memories

I bet Sora just assumed they were eliminated because why wouldn't they have confronted him?
  11. E

Who is D.S.?!?!?!?!

Either I'm a complete idiot (most likely true) or I just missed this, but who is this D.S. I keep seeing people talk about? Oh and just to let you know, I havent played KH1 or 2 in a longgggggggggg time.
  12. E

Connection: Namine's Words to Roxas "We'll Meet Again"

Well I think she meant to say it to Roxas, but if she says something to Roxas technically shes also speaking to Sora and I think in CoM when she said you won't remember me is because Sora meeting with Kairi is the same as Roxas meeting with Namine...She basically said you'll meet with me again...
  13. E

Favorite KH Characters!!!

Name your top 3 favorite KH characters...and feel free to state your reasons. 1. Riku because hes an outlaw and hes gotta cool personality. Also he is mysterious and quiet. 2. Sora because hes cool in how he never gives up and how he just a friendly, cool guy. 3. Axel because he was in the...
  14. E

Do you remember...

which power you chose in KH1? The Guardian, The Mystic or The Warrior? Which power you gave up? The Guardian, The Mystic or The Warrior? Also, do you remember what you chose for "What's most important to you?" Being #1, Friendship, or your prize possesions? What your most afraid of? Getting old...
  15. E

A complete Noob question!!!

Alright well recently I bought and started playing KH1 (lol I know its been out for awhile its just I have never bought the first 1) and I'm a lil stuck in...Traverse Town lol! I know but umm where do you go 2 meet up with Donald and Goofy? Becuz right now Donald and Goofy are looking for Leon...
Back