• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dyna DASH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom hearts 2......Too easy?

You stole the words I was about to write. That's rite.
  2. D

What is wrong with KH2?

¿Did you notice that Nobodies actually have a "heart"? Those memories of feelings are weird. Yes ¿What's wrong with KH2 and the yaoi relationship between Axel and Roxas? ¿What's wrong with that name play? Ansem this, Ansem that, Xemnas this, Xehanort that. Far too lineal, no exploring...
  3. D

I'm a hardcore gamer. http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=DynaDash I have some KH2 vids (yes I'm overleveled).
  4. D

Don't worry, I'm quite used to forums, thank you :3 Yes, supposedly, OXIII will have an arena, there you can fight them, I read that in a KHI article. Supposedly, they will be harder.
  5. D

Yes, I really hope that the new challenge will be really powerful with all those features like the OXIII Arena and stuff. Thanks for the welcome, I've been watching this forum for a long, long time, now I decided to join. See you around ;D
  6. D

I found NO challenge (not even Sephiroth, not even Xaldin, not even Demyx) whatsoever in this game though I think is a very enjoyable game. I have my hopes that KH2FM+ will be a lot harder.
Back