• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DualRoxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Ven's KEYBLADE

First let's make it clear that on the Birth By Sleep trailer TAV are standing in front of keyblades right....Terra is holding Mickey's keyblade....Aqua is holding Sora's keyblade and Oblivion keyblade.....Ven is holding his backward keyblade and The Way to Dawn keyblade YouTube - Birth by Sleep...
  2. D

Birth by Sleep Theory

This iz a great theory man....for a new comer signing up for the site you nailed it on the money...This explains why Master Xehanort said "Help me correct my mistake" cause that was refering to the apprentice. If u gonna read any good replies you got this one under your belp
  3. D

Xion...could this be????

As you can see from the other posts and threads....please dont flame me....Can Xion and Roxas come from Sora...here iz where i explain 1: Sora relased his heart in KH1to awake Kairi 2. It was confirmed that Roxas is his Nobody 3. What about Kairi yeah i know....Namine is her nobody... maybe...
  4. D

Kingdom Hearts 3 or BBS music submission....Square Enix help me

Hey guys i have sum cool new music i made for the future Kingdom Hearts games can any1 help me out and refer me to appropriate person...THanks guys:)
  5. D

Hey guys i have sum cool new music i made for the future Kingdom Hearts games can any1 help me out and refer me to appropriate person...THanks guys:)
  6. D

7. D

BBS music or Kingdom Hearts 3 music

8. D

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

Kingdom Hearts BBS is about Xehonart Think about it Kingdom Hearts never really told the whole story about how Xehonart became who he is....but then BBS takes place before that...now brainstorm for a min...if that takes place 10yrs before where is Xehonart in BBS....think about it he might be...
  9. D

Ansem The Wise...5 Apprentices

Now if u guys remember the Secret Ansem Reports in KH2....Ansem the Wise says he had 5 apprentices...he says there name but they dont say it in BBS...where did he find these guys name and what do they mean...can sum1 answer that:huh:
  10. D

Sora and Terra fight KH2FM

alright lets start off by saying why did Sora end up in the "Place of Gathering" and Terra was standing there callin him Xehonart...now on the other world Xemnas is running around in anybody's opinion what do ya'll think If Terra iz supposily to be Xehonart why is there to forms and how come...
  11. D

Submitting Music for KH

I have some cool music and wanted to know if some of you guys a personal link to creators of Kingdom Hearts or Final fantasy...mainly Kingdom Hearts if so i have alot of music i want to submit for the game...can you guys help me out
Back