• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DualKeyBladerX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

iF The title says " for people who beat kh2 , no one else" Ib obviously implies Spoilers on it. you must be more careful next time xxxLuckyCharm15
  2. D

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

THANKSSS A LOT twilightsoulkey for asking her!!! TAHT´S ALL I need to know and i can rest in peace. THANKS!!!
  3. D

ahhhhhh TwilightSoulkey do you know if the AHHHHHHHH chorus was added?¿ lol....you must be thinking.....stupid dualkeyblader stop asking that and wait... BUt ahhhhhhhh i Really NEED to know!!!
  4. D

lol i know twilightsoul you´re right...but i have modem 56kb, and it´ll take me about an hour and so to download it , and i have to go to college in about 30 min. lol, then i´ll suppose i´ll have to die jajaja
  5. D

GOD!!!! XALDINNNNNN you are so lucky!!! and yeah by the way, you should trust him, ´cause he is like the best around here. BY the way XALDIN!! I JUST want to know it the AHHHHHHHHH chorus that weren´t on the trailer of sanctuary were added, pleaseee just tell me that and i can die happily
  6. D

Did Anyone?

AH ok, thanks a lot for the info. damm!! we never get those relly good stuff in mexico...anyway i´m importing thanks a lot!
  7. D

Did Anyone?

I Have a question, what about the normal guide? would it be too different from this? ( i know there are no 4 covers, and no jimmyni journal ) I´m talking about the interior design itself, characters, pictures, and all...does anyone know if it would be nothing like this one.
  8. D

(SPOILER) US Kingdom Hearts 2 Atlantica gameplay

Ey People don´t get mad, i mean that´s obvious the BETA version of the game. Usually, programers like square-enix send beta version of the game to the press ( not press i mean like IGN, and so on) a few days before the relesease day. This gives the company a change to chek out all the problems...
  9. D

The " Revenge of Ursula" sounds so much better in English than in Jap, it´s also in Youtube. check it out http://youtube.com/watch?v=C37e0hQ4c_8
  10. D

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA LOL i can´t stop laughing !!!! it is SO SO stupid that i like IT!!!! HOW IRONIC jajajajajja
  11. D

Missing Map on KH2

so....if you turn it on.. the map appears in the upper-right part of the screen and the enemy life gauge switches to the left???? mmm i doesn´t seem to work that way.. besides, if you remember in some stages, in the upper-right part of the screen is being shown the enemy bar, and in the left...
  12. D

Missing Map on KH2

at first i thought.. ey maybe it only shows up when exploring, but by checking one of the oldies. ( trailers) it showed sora fighting on valor form, and the map was there. mmmm you are right...you may switch on|off....but then..why did they stop showing it?
  13. D

Missing Map on KH2

EY....i´ve been wondering about the map on KH2.., if you remember in old trailers ( a year ago or so) they showed a map just in the upper-right part of the screen, with a keyblade pointing out your location.... But, in recent trailers no map, has been seen ... and now the enemy life gauge is...
  14. D

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! hey NARUTO EXE thanksss a lottttttt !!!!!!!! this is not a great find thoug.....it´s an extremely AMAZING one thanks !!!! OHH by the way... ( you must be thinking,..man...you are thanking me on the 8th page....." thank you" sarcastic way) but nooooooooooo im´m so...
  15. D

Lion King World Officially In KH2 ( Scan )

i´m thinking that, while in some worlds, you are not able to FUse ( atlantica, lion king, steamboat willie
Back