• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Doormatofdoom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

BHK's two partners...

I know what concept means. Maybe I just misunderstood the context of which you were using the phrase. But in regards to Blondie not wearing the black coat. The night is still young. You never know... All we can do is speculate and come up with many, many theories. To me, being a 'member'...
  2. D

BHK's two partners...

Understandable. But with the DD world recently showing up in Magazine scans, I have a feeling that the DWU and BFU are more than just concepts. Now, maybe using 'Riku is known to be in the XII Order. That was confirmed at the end of COM' was too strong, but there have been reports of a member...
  3. D

BHK's two partners...

I beg to differ. First, in Deep Dive the DWU has the Oath Keeper, and the Oblivion when he fights the giant hoard of Heartless. This is also the combination that Blondie is always seen using. Second. Blondie is looking for Sora, or is trying to protect him, proof via translations on scans of...
Back