• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Destiny-X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts Music Hip-hop/techno/other Remixes!

omg !!! AWESOME!! YUR THE BEST! love these songs (:
  2. D

JEKYLL AND HYDE

yea the jeykll and hyde thing is used alot in stories and i guess.. in games too (:
  3. D

Wow! Got this game last week and it Blew my expectations!

lololol. maybe i shud play CoM then (:
  4. D

birth by sleep ad

what ad are yu talking about? you mean the secret movie? lol even if yu are in new zealand you can probably see it on youtube (:
  5. D

Venom to DS Comparison

they look kinda similiar but yu have wayyy too many poll choices.. i got kinda confused? make it simple like 3 or 4.. (:
  6. D

NEW BBS NEWS!!!!

hope it comes out christmas ? LOLOL thats if im extremely lucky and the kh development team can't wait to get it out. Too bad its guna be in 09 ): thanks for the info.. wuz very helpful :D
  7. D

You beat KH2 with just the kingdom key;no drive forms through the whole game

lol congrats, but was it realli worth the time ? i mean... alot of that time could be spent getting some mula or playing a again yu havent beaten lol. (: just saying, though nice job on beating kh2 w/ all tat.
  8. D

Crisis Core in BBS?

i'd love to have zack in BBS. but i agree that zack and terra do look too much alike lol. Could be some coutroversy O.o
  9. D

"Saddest Final Fantasy death?" *Spoilers.*

here i'm going to post a poll on which of the 2 deaths, YOU think is the SADDEST of these two final fatasies (sorry if i didnt compare other FF deaths since im not an avid ff player of all numbers) Choose between Aerith's sudden death in FF7 or Tidus' tragic death in FF10!
  10. D

Crisis Core OST

Has anyone heard the soundtrack to the FF7: Crisis Core? Well if you have.. wouldn't you agree its amazing? The game has great gamplay,graphics, and now.. music??? not to sound like a fanboy but this soundtrack can be great by itself! Wouldn't yu say so?
  11. D

My first theory: Axels role in BBS

lol maybe? you never know with them japanese xD
  12. D

358/2 days

lol there on handhelds not consoles (:
  13. D

Birth By Sleep!

omfg.. havent yu seen the scans?? it barely is the card system from CoM. its gunna be unique so yu can say what battleformat it is..
  14. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

hehe nice story (: i like it alot (:
  15. D

BBS offical myspace

honestly.. that looks pretty stupid.. -.-
Back