• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Demonflare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fusing Twice?(Theory)

It would be awsome if the fusion has a side effect on sora like a drain of energy, and a double fusion would be like a last resort type of thing.
  2. D

True Story Behind KH...>_<

Anything can happen in the world lf RPG games.
  3. D

End boss

Since it's a rpg it will have at least two different forms. So i was thinking if diz is ansem's shell than the first form would be diz, and the second form would be ansem.
  4. D

what happened to tidus, wakka,n' selphie?

Eh i hope they don't appear in kh2. they pretty much killed one of my favorite characters, Tidus, and one of the most funniest characters, Wakka. they're better off gone.
  5. D

Gummi Ship boss fights?

Watching that trailer that gummi battle reminds me of star wars.
  6. D

Auron do you like his look

Auron's arm is in a sling for a reason. He's a rouroni, meaning that it's a sign of respect for his ally. Braska who he fail to protect. A wake up call you can say.
  7. D

who would win the fight of darkness

Sephiroth would control riku's mind like he did to cloud in 7. Sephiroth is beatable, but it'll take a lot of power to put him down.
  8. D

No More Summons?

Maybe they might add a little final fantasy summons,or a summoner.
Back