• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by demiurge18

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Turn me up just alittle bit...

HI guys, im kinda new i love kingdom hearts and i avoided this sight like the plague because i was afraid that this place was spoiler ville lolz any who how cool would it be if kingdom hearts 3 had like robin hood sword and the stone or maybe the new one the princess and the frog lolz.
  2. D

Theory - Terra

ive been working on a Terra theory and it kinda makes sense but here it is and i know everyone is gonna think im crazy but here it is. After the final confrontation with xeonort terras heart is infected and taken by darkness in a traumatizing event that causes him to lose his memories of ven and...
  3. D

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

are we certain that what mx shot into the clouds revealing kingdom hearts didn't also act as a catalyst to kingdom hearts? like maybe a heart a very powerful heart?
  4. D

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

LIKES: - ROXAS!!!!! - Panel system - story was mind blowing - beautiful cut scenes - yet again kingdom hearts left me hangen wanten more - use of the buttens were good( but why didnt they use b for attack and a for jump like on ps2?) - the bosses - the characters - amazing mission mode...
  5. D

What does "358/2 Days" stand for??

IM pretty sure that it is a representation of the three hundred and fifty eight days roxas experienced in the game but he wasnt the only 1 who experienced them so did xion so maybe it means the two who went through those days im not sure but thats what i got out of it.
Back