• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Day_Day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

how do you feel about your self?

How do you feel..about...well you!? I know that i hate myself but i really don't want to hurt my friends and family...... i wish there were some way that could all change................... So really...no lying, how do you feel about yourself?
  2. D

alice cooper?

Does anyone like Alice Cooper? He's awesome but I doubt anyone in our generation kniows him. my dad always made me listen to him and i think He rocks even though i'm into punk/metal/alternative.
  3. D

best looking anime characters?

I think Edward from "Fullmetal Alchemist", Inuyasha and Sesshomoru from "Inuyasha" look really cool,and Sugar from "A Little Snow Fairy Sugar".....
  4. D

favorite anime?

Hi what kinds of anime are your top favorite? Mine are Inuyasha, FMA, Love Hina, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Sailor Moon.
  5. D

i gots a cool poem i wrote very emo

this is how it goes.Don't steal it or else though! This feelings so uneasy So hard to settle down And all I can do right now is nothing but frown. I can't think of you or i'll go insane All of this I feel right now is nothing but pain I feel very emo right now I want to feel better but...
  6. D

Ello'

Hiya pplz^.^ My name's Day Day..well my nicknames Day Day I luv to write poems and draw anime
Back