• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by davidc_juniour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Unanswerable Questions ???

I downloaded it off Limewire
  2. D

EDIT #1: what u on about this is in the KH section am not that thick --- EDIT #2: who was the first KEYBLADE MASTER? no one knows did Mickey or Riku have the same dream that sora and blonde haired kid? well did they will we ever know what happerened to soras family? and they where properly...
  3. D

Riku Must have been the Keybearer of Destruction because he has his hard filled with darkness when ansem joined with him then he got the keyblade that unlocks ppls hearts how did ansem know that if he filled Rikus heart up with darkness he would unlock hidden powers AKA the Dark Side to a...
  4. D

Well Ansem Must have been because when he joined with riku Riku got a Keyblade the Keyblade that unlocks ppls hearts
  5. D

or maybe its one of the relatives of sora or riku who lost their memories
  6. D

well Riku could have been the Keybearer of Destruction since he got the keyblade to unlock peoples hearts that must have been when u joined forces with Ansem
  7. D

Genie never said anything about the Keyhole its Genies power to grant anything and as soon as jafar wished
  8. D

i have completed KH 3 times and am on the last world again
  9. D

well i cant read a jap but i cant wait till all the info comes out in english and + everyone been saying that mickey and king mickey where the same so i got confused and went a long with it
  10. D

cool i never knew that
  11. D

cause some ppl says that where mickey got his keyblade from but where was the silver kb at the time
  12. D

what bout this question did Mickey or Riku have the same dream that sora and blonde haired kid?
  13. D

i wonder if the keyblade choose riku and sora cause somehow they are related or someone they are related were a kb master dont know though
  14. D

yer but what gets me is how did malifacent know about the keyblade as well did she fight mickey and if mickey was the first was there anymore kb master apart from riku, sora and bhk cause it said that the kb picks its master
  15. D

Mickey wasnt around forever so mickey must have gotten the KB from someone thats another question who give mickey the keyblade? and how did mickey find out about the Keyblade in the beginning? did the first keyblade master seal the key at the castle then had enought so the keyblade choose...
Back