• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darknessshadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Disappearance

(>>) (@Ragnell:Hmmm. I see. I've actually enjoyed writing this story quite a bit so far, so chances are higher I'll go back and rewrite things. I'll remember your advice, when it comes to that.) Chapter 2 Apprehension Footsteps from behind him startled Marcus out of his line of thought, his...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Disappearance

(Note:I beg that you please be merciful in regards to my writing. I don't like dealing with beta's, and I often don't like to go back through my work ((it was hard enough writing it the first time!:D)) So please just try and enjoy. The stray spelling error or slightly grammatically akward...
  3. D

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

For an extremely brief while, I was disappointed with myself for not purchasing Birth By Sleep. I'm rather glad I didn't, now. Who wants to bet, that the new one will have a new secret video with a half-a-dozen scenes we'll never get to see, but will appear in the next game in a sequence that...
  4. D

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I Dunno, IMO, Unless this game Becomes like... The Frankenstein of coded, then I probably won't buy it. There's no incentive for me to. Even with a few additional features, It's still a few levels of fighting bugs towards relatively no end, only to...
  5. D

BbS Release Date Announced

Meh, I think a few of you are allowed to whine. I think mayhaps if they hadn't wanted people to whine, they would've handled it differently: Right off the bat, I would've smacked down alot of the rumors by stating 'Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep' Will come out Fall 2010. Then around now i'd...
  6. D

TwilightChaser37's BIRTH BY SLEEP FANDUB PROJECT!!!

I'Ve been having alot of trouble, With parents doing weird things and with School (Curse you Trigonometry! CURSE YOU!!!) but I assure you, I'm still around. I'm looking for some good ones to dub, but alot of them haven't been subbed. And as usual, my mics missing. Gunna have to tie that darn...
  7. D

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

Record what lines? I still have the audio from my Audition lines, Likewise, once I get to my mic, I intend to look for some Vanitas scenes to dub, Which I'll post on my Youtube, and if you want any you can ask and I'll send you the files. Or you know, I'll dub any scenes you give me. Regardless.
  8. D

*Hack cough* me!? Who am I playing? o.0 Likewise, I mentioned my mic problem earlier, so my Sound files may be a tidbit late in arriving.
  9. D

Yea. Vanitas and Even don't appear in the secret ending, which means I won't have to rush to come up with a solution to my mic problem, and I won't have to Rush recording the lines either.
  10. D

Sweet Merciful heavens, Good thing Neither of My roles came up. I left my mic over at the other house. Won't be able to retrieve it until Monday. ffffuuu not many of My Scenes have been subbed anyway. Once they are, however, I'll see what's available.
  11. D

It does seem that if there's been progress at all over the last five days, it's not apparent to us. If we end up needing to, We'll organize a backup plan. However, for now, let's been patient.
  12. D

It definitely seems slow, I think it might simply be there not really much we can do until we fill the other roles. ...ffffuuu
  13. D

When I next get an opportunity (Monday) I'll see if I can't try out for Isa and Even, and Maybe young Hercules. It depends. My voice either sounds too plain or too strained and emotionless, so I'll pull out some of their official dub videos and see how well I can match...
  14. D

Heya. This is the guy that submitted the First tryout for Vanitas. I was gunna see about trying out for more characters but er... Well, Dare I say i don't happen to have my mic with me, where I'm at. So I'll have to wait until another time. On the upside, I'll just wait and see what other...
Back