• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by darkknave2113

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Lexaeus' Weapon

I am currently auctioning Lexaeus's Weapon for 1,000 gil. When that is over I will be auctioningoff Chain Mail and a Ring of Forgiveness. All the starting prices will be alot cheaper then the stores.
  2. D

Kh 1.5?

Let me attempt to explain this a little better then the others: As many have said you dont need to play the game. I'm not going to give the game away so I'll simply say that you're only introduced to the Organization....not much else is explained with them. (You can probably learn more from...
  3. D

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

My friend had it, and played it alot. Then I seen the level with The Nightmare Before Christmas and immediatly bought the game. That is the coolest movie ever, so I assumed the game had to be good.
  4. D

Game?

I've been wanting an rpg game for Xbox for quite some time now. Are there any you all would recommend? I'm leaniong torward KOTOR right now, but I've never been that interested in Star Wars.
  5. D

Nightmare Before Christmas

Its rare to find people that actuslly like this movie.....which is awesome. Have you seen the trailer with footage of the nightmare before christmas in it? Sora is with Donald Goofy and Jack...all wearing the same clothes as the first game. There's also footage of Oogie Boogie so I'll assume...
Back