Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dark_dutchman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

first off all, i honestly think it was a pretty bad decision to post it on the forums, i know you were looking for help, but as you can read some people dont give a damn bout helping you and rather say their own opinion bout specific parts of your problem. second, i want to compliment you for...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

hey eva love the new fic you wrote, or are still writing i guess :p anyways congratulations on being the writer of the most popular fic on this forum :D *applause sounding* i'll be reading along with the rest so i'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
  3. D

help on CD scratch

I have some light scratches on my FFVIII disc that i want to remove, i've already read MegaFlare's thread but i'm still a bit sceptical. So, if i repair it with toothpaste or candle wax, i can just put it in my PS2 without damaging it?
  4. D

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic! w00t!

lol, congrats. What was it about?
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Memories of the Heart

It sure is original ( i think) but two fics at the same time...
  6. D

her father is on a businesstrip and took the laptop, so she won't be online for the week.
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Life's Struggle..

i know what you mean, Zi and Mr. haven't been on for a month.
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

Now i can see why this fic is so famous. Everything is so detailed combined with a touching story, i'll be spending some time here.
  9. D

Fanfiction ► The reality of nothing

srry but the next chap isn't going to be out in the first couple of weeks. First, i want to finish a sig. Next week i have to go to work and the two weeks after that, i'm going on vacation. So it will take a while, srry:( . P.S.: Saturday is moving day, yay!
  10. D

aww sorasheart don't you feel left out, i'm cooking up a sig for you too. EDIT: srry snowdog, but i can't reduce the size of it, so i'm trying to make anther one EDIT: how the hell did you get that so small!?
  11. D

I'm giving Photoshop a shot again and decided that i'd give you a sig until L337 comes with his. It's nota real masterpiece and i'll change the size later.
  12. D

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

I stopped reading when i read the name Saix. But are there going to be serious spoilers?
  13. D

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

Befoere i read any further, are there going to be spoilers in this fic?
  14. D

a great name, finally something to use for the sig
  15. D

Nice, there are so many options to choose from for the next chapter.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6