• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dark Blade75

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

A pic of Three Knights ( KH2 Secret Ending)

The video on that forum is messed up, no sound. If you want sound and a bit larger vid screen, click here ;) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=553885463727253623&pl=true
  2. D

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** :$ secret ending? SHOW ME
  3. D

Pride Land - Second visit - Boss help Please!

Well i'm seriously stumped. I'm on my second visit to pride land and I"m attempting at defeating the collosal dino with the vodoo mask on it's back. On my first attempt, I did alright in knocking down about 1-2 of his full HP gauges, however, all of a sudden these constant lightnight bolt...
  4. D

complains!!!

People already beat it lol? Goodness, take some time to train up. I actually go to the levels and train rather then rush through and defeat the bosses by the skin of my teeth. For example I just defeated one of the Org. members and I found it VERY difficult seeing as I died 5 times before finaly...
  5. D

Game Cover

nah it's alright, I'll go hunt one down later ^_^.
  6. D

Game Cover

I need a more origianl sasuke avatar :$. Congrats nontheless.
  7. D

Game Cover

I was kidding :$ lmao
  8. D

Game Cover

I will cry if Riku is not in this game, i swear I will >_<
  9. D

Omg, what did I miss!

Downloading, thanks to everyone for all of the feedback ^_^
  10. D

Omg, what did I miss!

Well, my KH2 is on order, and it should be here in about 2 days ^_^, but before that; I heard that KH CoM was actually in the story line of Kh2! meaning I might not understand what exactly happen :(! So basically, what i'm asking is this. Could someone PLEASE post the story line or a link to...
Back