• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Danimar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

72 New Battle Screens

Yes, it is. XD Topolino means "little mouse" in Italian.
  2. D

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

In my opinion the only character whose voice actor might be incomparable to the JP version is Master Xehanort. And I don't think Epcar is gonna voice Terra... that doesn't make sense, Crispin Freeman would sound way better. °_°
  3. D

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread Crispin Freeman would be perfect for Terra. °_°
  4. D

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

I can't understand... is this the actual ending? °_° And where's the stuff about Mickey, Pluto and Riku that Nomura promised to reveal? There must be an Episode 8 next month. This is not an ending, it can't be THE ending of the only game set after KH2! °_° Now they may enter the data world again...
  5. D

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

In FF-Reunion there was a Nomura interview in the same post where they put the scan. FF-Reunion Blog Archive KHBbS?????PSP+PS3???????????? I don't think that this has been posted/translated. °_°
  6. D

Vanitas and the Golden Eye

There is a reason if Nomura has been hiding his face for all this time. He must resemble a character we've seen in the series.
  7. D

BBS plot complexity

In my opinion 358/2 Days had the most complex plot. But I'm afraid BBS's gonna surpass it beacause of the three connected scenarios.
  8. D

What does Nomura mean by this

But when did Nomura talk about this? °_° [NP. I found it] However I'll install the game: I hate slow (eternal) loadings... =_=
  9. D

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs I think it's obvius that Crispin Freeman will be voicing Terra. In KHII he voiced Setzer, but even in Japanese Terra and Setzer have Ryōtarō Okiayu as dubber. Has anybody tried to ask Gwendoline Yeo about Aqua's voice? Because Aqua in Japanese has the same voice as Paine...
  10. D

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) EDIT: 3 more full pages Well, the summary Lissar translated talked about Famitsu pages with Vanitas, Master Xehanort, TAV and then Lea, Isa and new commands. So I think these scans aren't the full article.
  11. D

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) EDIT: 3 more full pages I don't think these are full Famitsu pages. There must be something else thet wasn't scanned. However Lea and Isa look beautiful, in my opinion.
  12. D

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

Of course, but he could just make them appear. However Days wasn't a crappy game, it just had some problems in the story telling (sloooooooow =_=).
  13. D

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

Terrible. No Cloud's and Leon's past? Damn Nomura. =_=
  14. D

Ventus and Axel.

Donald and Goofy meet Ven, but they don't say anything when they see Roxas' photo. Lea and Isa meet Ven, but don't say anything about Roxas. Braig maybe meets Ven, in fact Xigbar sees Xion as him. So everybody forgot him but Xigbar didn't? And what about Xemnas? Nomura said that sometimes he...
  15. D

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

Somebody should try to contact him. °°
Back