• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Da_BlackSora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How much would you pay for kingdom hearts 2?

yeah a;; u ppl who say u wont pay over $50 UR lying spendin all this time talkin bout it on this site just to wait till the price goes down. and it wont go down quick either look at halo it was still the same price after wut 2-3 years now the price is down but it took a while. but if it came...
  2. D

Farfetched KH2 theory, I want your opinion

this guy went beyond the game and beyond everything and every aspect about this game i only read like half and i was feakin ammazed. woah man i think one day when im smart enough to understand it all ill finish reading it.
  3. D

13 order

since this is already a thread wit a question on it im gonna go ahead and ask one in the deep dive video there r 4 guys BHK,BFU(riku),GEU,and the other guy sittin on the rock in the deepdive world. who is he. does any1 know or am i just really late. is it the Enigmatic man. or someone else. and...
  4. D

Which world do you likd best?

i would have to go with twilight town or mulans world. even though all worlds have been confirmed
  5. D

return of old abilities

i wish they bring strike raid back and when ure fighting along side mickey u throw ur keyblade to him and then u both hold 2 keys. and there really isnt any point most of his regular swings look enough.
  6. D

Sucks to be wrong huh?

lmfao!!! man that wuz good iholdkeys i have yet to have a thread completely thrashed but now i wish i had because this is funny
  7. D

Wheres Riku?????????

yeah shes/hes right we already haveenough info lets leave this one a suprise
  8. D

Wheres Riku?????????

yeah i havent seen any but hasnt the recent info released some of the things he says in the game before he runs into sora
  9. D

how do you get cloud on your party?

THER ISNT 4 SECRET BOSSES THERS ONLY 2 kURT ZISA AND tHE PHANTOM
  10. D

Ok So Now Thers To Different Ways To Do It. And I Thought It Wuz Metal Chocobo
  11. D

Yeah After All The Time Ive Spent On This Site Ive Never Heard That Maybe U Can Get Him In Final Mix But I Doubt It
  12. D

Ok First Of All Dont Double Post And If Youve Done It This Is Somethin Real Important How Could U Forget
  13. D

Ok Where The Hell Did U Here This
  14. D

best

Wut The Hell Is This Kids Problem
  15. D

Riku is BHK

But In The Gameplay He Looks Nothin Like Him And Wut Would He Just Be Waitin In Twighlight Town For I Mean I Do Understand He Could Have Died His Hair Or Somethin But Other Than That I Have Nothin
Back