• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by d3mola15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

quick question

sorry guys i really don't make that many post so i didn't know how to put spoiler tags but thank you very much can u quickly give me a guide on how to but tags
  2. D

quick question

ok so during the secret ending does ATW know about terra or is he just kinda in the dark? what happen to aqua in the very end(the very END) cuase i heard that she put her heart or soul into kairi or that she is still in the realm of darkness?
  3. D

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) yeah anybody else notice that his name is "Lia" or is dat an error
  4. D

some quick questios

lol srry didnt mean to but as for the 7th question i meant after bbs happens is it implied dat ven(or the other friends) is in the room of awakening
  5. D

some quick questios

ok im not new to the bbs series but im just a bit confused. 1) so is the keyblade war b4 bbs and if so that mean that they will not bring out a game solely base on the keyblade war from the past becuz it wud be dumb for them to bring out bbs then bring out another game that goes further into the...
  6. D

how to get to different worlds

how do u know this they haven't shown it in the trailers or scans or r u jus guessing
  7. D

how to get to different worlds

i was just wondering how are the three heroesin Bbs going to get to the different worlds and the only reason why i say this is because maybe the gummi ships aren't built yet. so unless they have the ability to teleport(like the organization) travling is goin to be a pain lol
  8. D

the red apprentice

yes the DS sorry if i didn't make it clare this is my first thread and ur right on the nail with wat im talking bout and the only reason why i bring up betray is becuz MX seems like he wnats terra to destroy him
  9. D

the red apprentice

i really want to know who this guy is and maybe he is not important but i haven't since any threads bout him or i just didn't look good enough but terra and MX kept on talking bout him so i really want to know who he is but i think he is really the xehanort from KH1 why?becuase maybe in BBS MX...
Back