• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by D.Shadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Imageshack and editing pol and introduction

When i try to use the url from imageshack it cant save the image why is that???Also i am D.shadow nice to meet you would 4 people mind repping me because some rude people made me minus 4 also if u can how do you edit pols?
  2. D

Who do you like better??

OK out of all of these people who do you like better??????????(for the ones we dont fully know about use the info we already have :P ) They are: Terra Aqua Venn Sora king mickey Riku Kairi namine roxas or other
  3. D

kh3 graphics?

:laugh: well since ps3 can support good graphics do you think that the graphics and cut scenes will be like the openings with super hd graphics?
  4. D

The world that never was Castle/Castle Oblivion

i wonder if their is secretly a third castle and the 14th member resides in it :P highly unlikely lol
  5. D

Fatal Mode, and BBS Attacks

wow O.O terra needs to go out more and go shopping with someone with style like riku ^.^
  6. D

Ask Nomura:358/2 Days Style

Has roxas ever met Leon if so why doesnt he mention it to sora?????????? Also does sora like kairi more because roxas also liked namine?
  7. D

Terra and Leon ^_^ Venn..........

:toungesmile: ok hiya peeple i am new here and i realised something when i first heard and saw birth by sleep .......... Terra resembles Leon a little and Leon is the same age as terra so in my opinion i think they will make a good friendship with eachother also i have my own theory on venn and...
Back