• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by curlychuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. curlychuck

So now that you-know-who has a keyblade...

I apologize if I came across as negative towards this thread, that's not what I was going for.... Basically what I was trying to say is that the possibilities for the way axel (can't call him lea, doesn't feel right) uses the keyblade are nearly endless. Who knows what's going on in Nomura's...
  2. curlychuck

That's kind of what I'm getting at. Is there any point in trying to figure out what Axel's fighting style will be? The fact that Axel got a keyblade at the end of DDD pretty much solidifies the fact that nothing is off limits for characters in KH now. There's almost no way we can predict a...
  3. curlychuck

Well, he is just a computer generated character, so technically he can do whatever the designers program him to do....
  4. curlychuck

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

I think we've all established that an "X" on the body or clothes does not immediately mean the person is a vessel...
  5. curlychuck

What Does Mickey Know?

Wow, if that's really the case then I feel as dumb as Mickey sounds in that scene...
  6. curlychuck

Xehanot & a Certain Plot Device

This unknown being that was supposedly created could possibly be one of the 13 Xehanort's... Which would be why it hasn't been revealed yet.
  7. curlychuck

Xehanot & a Certain Plot Device

Re: The Xehanorts & Time Travel I don't think each member has to be from a different time, just a different incarnation of Xehanort. In order to get enough incarnations however, YX had to travel through time to recruit various Xehanorts from the past. The Xigbar and Saix we see at the end of...
  8. curlychuck

True, but I'm thinking that different incarnations means something more than JUST different ages. It's known that something very drastic happened to MX to create both Ansem SoD and Xemnas. So, my guess is that something happened to YX, around the time he left Destiny Islands, which drastically...
  9. curlychuck

What Does Mickey Know?

In the movie "Seven Lights Thirteen Darkness," when Xehanort informs Mickey and Riku about 7 guardians of light and 13 seekers of darkness, Mickey responds by counting off members, saying... "Well for keyblade wielders, there's me and Riku and Sora. And my three friends (Terra, Aqua, and Ven)...
  10. curlychuck

You actually kind of answered your own question. The members of this new organization are all incarnations of Xehanort from various time periods. MX refered to the other members as "My twelve selves." Each member has in someway been infused with a piece of of MX's heart. It is presumed that...
  11. curlychuck

So how will 13....

Re: So how will the 13 seekers.... I hadn't heard that before, but it that's the case it would make sense.
  12. curlychuck

So how will 13....

Re: So how will the 13 seekers.... When he goes back in time he will forget everything that happened while he was in the future, thus, someone will need to remind him to gather the 13 incarnations of MX again for the final battle.
  13. curlychuck

So how will 13....

Re: So how will the 13 seekers.... Most likely te same way as before. MX will most likely go back in time and tell YMX to assemble the team once again. This brings up an interesting idea to consider however. If YMX travels back to the future (LOL, love that movie) and fights in the battle...
  14. curlychuck

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

But in boss fights where they can attack you from seemingly anywhere on the field, flying away just didn't always cut it for me. But hey, maybe I was just using it wrong! ;)
  15. curlychuck

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

It was typically towards the end that I found this happening to me. The final bosses (Xemnas, Cloaked Nightmare, YX and Ven's armor) were all fairly agile and would move around the battle arena very quickly. Attacks in flowmotion immediately hone in on whatever target you are locked on to. This...
Back